Movie Review And Discussion 7/31

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 5,085 Views
Blood Into Wine
documentary of Caducues Cellars journey to wine making
interesting doc...humorus, informative, inspiring...
if you know who owns Caduceus then you know why I watched it

We watched this last night and got some laughs out of it! Good job by Vince Vaughn!

2011_the_dilemma_wallpaper_010.jpg

Coming to theaters...

The Rum Diary

Starring: Johnny Depp, Aaron Eckhart, and Amber Heard

Rum+Diary+movie.jpg

The novel "Rum Diary" was written by the late Hunter S. Thompson in the late fifties, however, it was never released until 1998, when Johnny Depp discovered the unpublished manuscript in the basement of Thompson's house, Owl Farm, in Woody Creek Colorado. Depp was living with Thompson at the time in preparation for his role as Raoul Duke in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It is Depp who proved to be instrumental in getting The Rum Diary published.

October 28,2011

really excited for rum diary

read it when i was 22 or so

re-reading now

really excited for rum diary

read it when i was 22 or so

re-reading now

Maybe we can have a contest between you and RJ to see who by year's end can comprehend English better? :grin:

hahaha

juror wins by default

GONZO -the life of Hunter S Thompson
is also streaming on netflix now
will watch it next

Cedar Rapids Didn't expect much but I thought this was rather funny. Ed Helms and John C Reilly are pretty good. A lot of one liners that made me laugh my ass off. 6.5 out 10

I thought Limitless was alright. I saw it in the theater when it first came out. Huge disappointment in the ending. He somehow weens off of it. Everyone else dies from withdrawals. Yeah. Ok. Then he goes on to be a Senator. Because that's what intelligent people do. They strive to get caught up in partisan politics. The ending made me leave the theater with a bad taste for an otherwise decent movie.

Meh.

Cedar Rapids Didn't expect much but I thought this was rather funny. Ed Helms and John C Reilly are pretty good. A lot of one liners that made me laugh my ass off. 6.5 out 10

Just saw this a couple nights ago. John C Reilly is awesome.

I just put Animal Kingdom in our queue.

I thought Limitless was alright. I saw it in the theater when it first came out. Huge disappointment in the ending. He somehow weens off of it. Everyone else dies from withdrawals. Yeah. Ok. Then he goes on to be a Senator. Because that's what intelligent people do. They strive to get caught up in partisan politics. The ending made me leave the theater with a bad taste for an otherwise decent movie.

Meh.

FUCK, warn a guy you are about to spill the beans!

It doesn't ruin the movie, Wally. I would have been much happier had I known the ending going in.

both look interesting cougs....animal kingdom is good shit...a lot of good entertainment coming out of new zealand/australia based production companies...the Underbelly series is some of the best tv ive seen.:yes: