Movie Discussion 8/16/10

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 2,935 Views
The Other Guys - This was a bomb. A few giggles but overall worthless. I like toilet humor Will Ferrel movies like Step Brothers and Talladega Nights, but this was nothing like that. I thought Samuel L Jackson and The Rock would have funny roles however they only make a brief cameo in the beginning. Girlfriend fell asleep.

Huge BBW Smothers Guy Shes Fucking

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/huge-bbw-smothers-guy-shes-fucking-2150131.html#

solid BBW flick. fast forward to 1:42 for foreplay/handjob avction.

2:30 or so for tittyfucking/BJ.; BBW mounts the dude at 6:15 or so.

at ~8:52 you notice a large festering infection on BBW's ass. for my boy pally and others who's bbig into BBW doggystyle action go ahead and skip to 9:40.

at the 12:30 mark the dude flips BBW over for some classic missionaryh pounding. 16:15 cumshot.

decent flick. 4/5 blitty's.

Well that was disgusting. I decided to FF to 11:57 and really and for truly, almost threw up.

The Other Guys - This was a bomb. A few giggles but overall worthless. I like toilet humor Will Ferrel movies like Step Brothers and Talladega Nights, but this was nothing like that. I thought Samuel L Jackson and The Rock would have funny roles however they only make a brief cameo in the beginning. Girlfriend fell asleep.

Pretty much what I was figuring. Thanks for confirming.

EXPENDABLES... not bad... typical blow up a bunch of shit to save someone kind of show... some humor thrown in that helped the cause ... it was okay..maybe 7 matty rains

here is a TS version on Divx... (click free stream, then just play)

http://divxme.com/2ryizca0ghaf.html

hot love scenes between Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman.

9u680y.jpg

+excited-3+.gif
+excited-3+.gif
+excited-3+.gif
+excited-3+.gif
+excited-3+.gif

that is a good thing matty

Matty we should meet halfway for a viewing of this, dont'cha think?

How about Virginia Beach. Doesn't Jello owe us some drinks or something?

Hehe, totally! I'm in for a weekend in early December. Movie looks badass!
+excited-3+.gif

Someone make them fondle each other.

Muddy, go watch the trailer at Rotten Tomatoes, they get touchy during a cab ride.

My mouth makes all sorts of unintentional noises while watching that trailer.

When does it come out again?

My mouth makes all sorts of unintentional noises while watching that trailer.

Powerful info. We will be sure to sit on opposite ends of the theater. I'll hit you in the back of the head with a rubber band during the really good moments just to let you know I'm right there with you.

When does it come out again?

Powerful info. We will be sure to sit on opposite ends of the theater. I'll hit you in the back of the head with a rubber band during the really good moments just to let you know I'm right there with you.

I'll be good. Although I might launch into a Kenny Powers dance move at some point (0:46-0:48) :

:spinner:

Comes out December 1st.

I'm off Dec 16 & 17. Supposed to be going to Michigan. Head on over. Get me out of at least one family gathering.

I don't suppose you could go to Michigan *then* blow off Rubyn's family uh? :biglaugh: I'll be very close.

I don't suppose you could go to Michigan *then* blow off Rubyn's family uh? :biglaugh: I'll be very close.

Usually we go up there with the family for 3 days, then say we're leaving Sunday to go home, but actually go get a hotel and go out to watch NFL. Couldn't get that Monday off this year though :madd: