Motorcycling Thread for MrX, Matty, and I

• Start date
  • Replies 1,006 Comments
  • Views 60,703 Views
I saw it on Sunday, that was awful. Everyone turned out relatively okay.

If that had happened in Moto2 or MotoGP, there might have been casualties because the bikes are heavier.

:surrender:

last hit is the worst, right on the back of the neck

Yeah. That guy would've died for sure in MotoGP. That little bike just stopped from the impact.

Gloves are finally on their way. Currently transiting through Germany. Common. :moped:

I'll have a special discount code for Gamelive's early adopters - all three of you.

(BTW y'all get free USPS shipping and your orders will be filled from the US, so no customs crapola.)

Perfect timing. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Today's the first day that felt autumnal around here.

They're here. :megarock:

Really happy with the quality. Them's some premium dead pakistani cows right there.

HAiP9Qz.jpg

g9XYAqN.jpg

DGcDqYv.jpg

villemotogear.com will be activated in a couple days, worst-case scenario Monday AM.

Much thanks for your continued support and patience,

-Matty P. Rain
9KbFJpT.png

Shop is open, ish. Official launch will be on Monday, but y'all can order already if you wish. Please use Paypal checkout if at all possible - oh and use the code GLEARLY to take $19 off the retail price.

Lemme know if you experience anything odd on the site.

www.villemotogear.com

:clapper:

Nice!

Congrats on the opening.

Thanks MrX! You're my first online customer ever! :highfive: (I sold a couple pairs in person yesterday.)

Gloves will ship Monday AM, you'll get an email with the tracking info. Lemme know if anything looks funky in the email(s).

:abc:

I'm an early adopter!

I hope this works out better than that fucking 3Doodler.

CONGRATS MATTY ON THE OPENING! :yipee:

Sorry but no need for any gloves on my end! Don't ride a motorcycle and will be in FLA soon away from the cold! Possibly if you come up with a gardening type glove not too fancy I could become a customer!

What was wrong with the 3Doodler? Were you not able to make an Eiffel Tower at warp speed with it?

CONGRATS MATTY ON THE OPENING! :yipee:

Sorry but no need for any gloves on my end! Don't ride a motorcycle and will be in FLA soon away from the cold! Possibly if you come up with a gardening type glove not too fancy I could become a customer!

No! But thanks for the support MrM! :wally:

The 3Doodler was fine, actually. Just not nearly as fun and interesting in real life as it looked in the marketing (imagine that).

Basically it's like trying to make cool sculptures with a hot glue gun.

I gonna check out mr.x's gloves. maybe I can get them for car driving :dunno: or just winter walking, looks like a quality piece anyway. I bought a hip jacket and a couple shirts today. One of them was made by p diddy I think

reno, moto gloves are pretty specific. The fingers are pre-curved 'cause you spend your time with your hands clasping the handlebars. Plus only the back of the hand is lined. Not warm enough for full-blown winter.

I'm not dissuading you from supporting my fledgling company, but yeah no. You don't want those. They do make for a great Christmas present to someone you know who rides. :light:

I made a couple promo ad thingies that'll go live tomorrow. Took 5 seconds to make a GL-specific variation:

1p0Drs6.jpg