More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,233 Views
All week long I toodle around on my picker and quietly sing opera to myself (including the Soprano bits) and think about opera and laugh at the incredibly clever, funny bits in the Savoy operas. And I dream of the weekend ahead when I can listen to an opera while doing my chores - maybe get to know a new opera - and then later sit on my comfy couch and watch a beloved opera on Youtube.

And here we are. I've done all my external stuff and bouncing around. I'm settled in. I've got a good hour of stuff lined up to do - and the rest of the weekend ahead of me.

Let's fucking opera this shit up!

All week long I toodle around on my picker and quietly sing opera to myself (including the Soprano bits) and think about opera and laugh at the incredibly clever, funny bits in the Savoy operas. And I dream of the weekend ahead when I can listen to an opera while doing my chores - maybe get to know a new opera - and then later sit on my comfy couch and watch a beloved opera on Youtube.

And here we are. I've done all my external stuff and bouncing around. I'm settled in. I've got a good hour of stuff lined up to do - and the rest of the weekend ahead of me.

Let's fucking opera this shit up!

same

Just told some clown partner at work "we need to talk about transitioning this responsibility to another resource - whether that be new, existing or replacement."

Ole Boner is about to get his summer off!!

Matty how is the rogue selling?
Not at all. It's too derivative. I sold a handful. I'm only keeping it up on the site so I can justify being called Rainville Audio and not simply Rainville Pickups.

Long term goal is to hire a trained Electrical Engineer to design circuits for me.

Dude. I literally just got two orders for it within 30 mins of each other. This is fucking freaky. I haven't sold one in over a year.

The two guys are totally unrelated too, one is a tire-kicker who had been messaging me for years and the other guy is here in Owen Sound.

You put some voodoo on the Rogue. :ninja:

Dude. I literally just got two orders for it within 30 mins of each other. This is fucking freaky. I haven't sold one in over a year.

The two guys are totally unrelated too, one is a tire-kicker who had been messaging me for years and the other guy is here in Owen Sound.

You put some voodoo on the Rogue. :ninja:

the Rogue is gonna make a come back after the Canadiens win the Stanley Cup watch

On 06/16/2021, $2805.00 was loaded onto your ReliaCard card. Your available balance is now $10642.22. Quit? Txt STOP. Help? Txt HELP

Work be like :lmao: