More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,185 Views
I had plenty of crusty punk exposure in downtown NYC

Rumor is they are rich kids that choose to live in the streets for the cool factor

Sounds exactly like that in his case.

He used the word "serendipitous" with me yesterday. That's not a punk word.

My wife's work is 75% meetings. I'd want to shoot myself in the face.

I remember saying back when the plague was just getting on the radar - I think I even posted here - that there must be a 50/50 chance someone in my work organization would get covid.

And then it happened. We had a special meeting where the news was announced to our staff. There was a positive case at our Georgia branch.

Aaaaaaand now we're sitting at 174. Every single American and Mexican branch has cases.

Still none in Canada anyway.

500 bucks a month all included 😅 (electricity/heat/slow Internet)

I can walk home in 5 mins to upload YouTube vids and the like. It's literally around the corner from the apartment.

Great little space, it's split in 3 so I can have a waiting room, a showroom and a shop/office.

:cripwalk:

Similar space in downtown TO is easily 2.5-3k

Marty thats a fine lookin business igloo you got there pal. Shame its gonna melt in the spring.

500 bucks a month all included 😅 (electricity/heat/slow Internet)

I can walk home in 5 mins to upload YouTube vids and the like. It's literally around the corner from the apartment.

Great little space, it's split in 3 so I can have a waiting room, a showroom and a shop/office.

:cripwalk:

Similar space in downtown TO is easily 2.5-3k
You forgot to translate pal. Americans see $500 and they think $500.

But $500 CAD is $373.63 USD

1 USD = 1.33824 CAD
1 CAD = 0.747250 USD

It's fokkin cheap either way. Super stoked about it, I can turn the business into anything I want with this space.

It's fokkin cheap either way. Super stoked about it, I can turn the business into anything I want with this space.
Looks like a great setup/location for a massage parlour. I could help with that if you decide to take that path.