More thoughts on jobs and working

Matty

Toe Toucher
Busting my ass for less money than I've made in about 15 years. Feels good to slowly grow one's own business though. Going on two years now. I keep on truckin'. 🚛

Cami

Queen Bee
My job is going very well. Making good money and I'm kicking ass performance-wise. It's hard work but it feels good.

Super-busy right now though.
Busy can be good though....although hopefully you get some downtime soon...don't want to get burnt out...

Cami

Queen Bee
Busting my ass for less money than I've made in about 15 years. Feels good to slowly grow one's own business though. Going on two years now. I keep on truckin'. 🚛
you're own business?! that's great!!! I should think you'd starting seeing more profit in the coming year or so. It takes time that's for sure, but the from sounds of things, you are certainly on the right track.

How's the wife and kid? kids? is she still working the same place/position she was a few years back?

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I work with a guy whose last name is Seepersad and whenever they call him on the radio, it sounds like Super-sad.

I hear, "Ian Super-sad copy."

And I feel like, awww, it's okay to be a little blue sometimes but I wish you didn't have to be that blue.

Yes, people from the Netherlands Antilles.

I looked it though, all the Super-sads are most prevalent from Trinidad and Tobago, so I would guess Indo-Trinidadian ethnicity for Super-sad Ian.

I was close.

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
I think I might be overdoing it. It's been a bunch of 6-days weeks in a row - with lots of hard physical work within those days. Plus staying late basically every one of those days.

I'm not feeling quite right - and my production stats are starting to sag.

I talk about being old quite a bit. I joke about it all the time with the 20-somethings at work. Sometimes I feel like I play that card too much.

But it's also true.

Cami

Queen Bee
Well, good sir, maybe it's time for a vacation? at least maybe a three day weekend or something? Sounds like you could use a little rest my friend.

Mudcat

Leave everything to me!
The pattern is, I feel crappy while I'm driving to work - almost a little barfy - but once I get working I'm fine.

It don't know that the off-feeling has anything to do with working all those hours - I'm just guessing.

Could be a tumor.