MonkeyFocker by KO one punch

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,890 Views
I thought you were willing to bet any amount of money that you could prove Shanty is indeed a real person from Pakistan? Backtrack much?

Dear Scholar, please learn how to spot a joke.

If people around here were really as funny as they thought they were, none of us would be able to stop laughing long enough to type, yet we're all still posting.

I don't have any desire to look deep enough into Pally's posts to spot subtleties and sarcasm. Sorry.

I thought you were willing to bet any amount of money that you could prove Shanty is indeed a real person from Pakistan? Backtrack much?

dude I NEVER said that

get with the program pal

If people around here were really as funny as they thought they were, none of us would be able to stop laughing long enough to type, yet we're all still posting.

I don't have any desire to look deep enough into Pally's posts to spot subtleties and sarcasm. Sorry.

I only think I'm as funny as I think I am because OTHER PEOPLE KEEP FUKIN TELLING ME THAT

It started in 6th grade

The first joke I made was very simple. I sat at a 4-person group of desks with 3 other girls. I would lean down to pick up a pencil or reach out for something, and purposely fall out of my seat and crash onto the floor. They loved it.

The second and third jokes I made were, they would ask me sex metaphor questions and I would respond literally. One I remember was "When you're older are you going to park your car in a garage?" And I would respond thoughtfully like "well, maybe I won't even have a car. Maybe I will just have a bike. Or maybe I will just park my car out on the street." they died every time I did that.

The third joke was, I would take lyrics from popular songs, and ask the girls when we were standing in line "wow. really? Is that true?" like about snippets from ridiculous new wave or pop songs, taking them literally

that was 6th grade, rogue scholar, and then in 7th grade, i took it to a whole other level with the health ed video project we made

rogue scholar it's entirely possible that I may be as funny as other people say I am

:biglaugh:

Scholar is disgusted with the human kind right now. More than usual I mean.

Actually, I feel more at peace with the Universe now than I have in many years. I just call it like I see it, nothing more.

Actually, I feel more at peace with the Universe now than I have in many years. I just call it like I see it, nothing more.

How is the whole stiffing the IRS thing going, RS? I hope you got everything cleared up with that. :)

I only think I'm as funny as I think I am because OTHER PEOPLE KEEP FUKIN TELLING ME THAT

It started in 6th grade

The first joke I made was very simple. I sat at a 4-person group of desks with 3 other girls. I would lean down to pick up a pencil or reach out for something, and purposely fall out of my seat and crash onto the floor. They loved it.

The second and third jokes I made were, they would ask me sex metaphor questions and I would respond literally. One I remember was "When you're older are you going to park your car in a garage?" And I would respond thoughtfully like "well, maybe I won't even have a car. Maybe I will just have a bike. Or maybe I will just park my car out on the street." they died every time I did that.

The third joke was, I would take lyrics from popular songs, and ask the girls when we were standing in line "wow. really? Is that true?" like about snippets from ridiculous new wave or pop songs, taking them literally

that was 6th grade, rogue scholar, and then in 7th grade, i took it to a whole other level with the health ed video project we made

rogue scholar it's entirely possible that I may be as funny as other people say I am

:lmao:

Doing well, Blitty. I'm current on the payment plan I agreed to with the IRS, and should be able to clear my debt to them by lumpsum payment before the end of the calendar year. Overall, I feel I learned a serious lesson very cheaply. Real criminals pay their taxes, believe it or not.

Since we're on the topic of money, perhaps you could share with us how you're able to contemplate buying a JetBlue pass when you don't have a source of income? Still telling people that you're living off the savings from the three meager jobs you've had? And don't think we've forgotten about you texting half of SBRChat with debt relief offers. Boy, I wish I'd had the good sense to get in on the ground floor of that scheme like you did...

i love jj
i love pally
i love shanty
i love stevie
i love scholar

:
11j6i4x.gif

this is getting good

rebuttle????

Since we're on the topic of money, perhaps you could share with us how you're able to contemplate buying a JetBlue pass when you don't have a source of income? Still telling people that you're living off the savings from the three meager jobs you've had? And don't think we've forgotten about you texting half of SBRChat with debt relief offers. Boy, I wish I'd had the good sense to get in on the ground floor of that scheme like you did...

:shocked: Hook a brotha up blittyboy.

I've always been a big fan of the high level of bullshit you hear at tracks and other gambling related jive. But, JJ is not a great example of that. He has some gems for sure, but his noise to substance/style ratio is ridiculously high.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This..... Good work Reno

Roguey Scholar...you might want to stick with what you're best at....smacking around the old timers at Peeps.

Obviously, the nonsensical nuances of the Gamelive idiots isn't your thing.

Love when you post here, but this thread is a prime example of how non-existent your sense of humor is.

A for effort though. You almost had him! (Pally)

Roguey Scholar...you might want to stick with what you're best at....smacking around the old timers at Peeps.

Obviously, the nonsensical nuances of the Gamelive idiots isn't your thing.

Love when you post here, but this thread is a prime example of how non-existent your sense of humor is.

A for effort though. You almost had him! (Pally)

***********hotel connection sucks. Sorry.