• Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,879 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I still cannot get over this. It is so ill and hits it right on the nose:

I guess you'd have to be fascinated by the world of the degenerate in order to appreciate jjgold. The more intelligent posters seem to try to find ways to beat the markets. They don't embrace the lifestyle and train of thought of those who are committed to failure. That's not something a lot of us find humorous or entertaining especially when it's done over and over again.

Group A - Try to find ways to beat the markets. Do not find jj humorous or entertaining:

MonkeyFocker
MrX
Durito
Mudcat
Tomato
MattRain

Group B - Embrace the lifestyle and train of though of those who are committed to failure. Cackle at jj while rolling around in The Pit of Despair:

Pally
Bread

Please chime in and add yourself to either group. I want to switch groups. It's time for me. It's all about mentality.

Pally, I wouldn't put myself in either group. I am always looking for ways to make my gambling better, but I will have a laugh at the expense of a 2'' prick.

I'm a little of both groups. I loved the earlier JJ vids and threads, but im not very entertained by his new recycled schtick.

I'll never win anything gambling. Most people ere are in the same boat. Especially you kinezo.

You're a professional self-loather pally. There's no Group A and B - you relate to JJ for his ability to engage and amuse a crowd, that is all. Well, you also overread into his stuff, seeing intention where there often is none. For example, a lot of his misspellings are suggested/forced by his iPhone's spell checker.

Relax pally, you're still in the fight.

Group A - Try to find ways to beat the markets. Do not find jj humorous or entertaining:

Mudcat

You are trying to link completely unrelated ideas there. If jj was humorous I would find him humorous even though he doesn't know how to gamble. If he actually learned something about gambling and started posting good ideas about beating the markets he still wouldn't be funny.

Unrelated concepts.

I've always been a big fan of the high level of bullshit you hear at tracks and other gambling related jive. But, JJ is not a great example of that. He has some gems for sure, but his noise to substance/style ratio is ridiculously high.

I've always been a big fan of the high level of bullshit you hear at tracks and other gambling related jive. But, JJ is not a great example of that. He has some gems for sure, but his noise to substance/style ratio is ridiculously high.

I completely agree with the commie here.

jj did his best posting at trackchampion.com, must better than the shit at SBR

That was where I first saw him post, he knew how to post to a bunch of real degenerates. Old racetrack types.

Some people find whoever is doing Shanty to be funny and appealing. Some find Steve/s to be amusing while others of us appreciate what JJ has done and continues to do. It's just a simple matter of personal tatse, nothing more nothing less.

If you like JJ's act it doesn't make you aspire to be a loser in life or gambling, that's nonsense. JJ, represents a release. He exemplifies the "average Joe". Not everyone can relate to what goes on in the Think Tank or grasp the concepts or dedication it takes to model but that doesn't mean they can't both be successful at gambling and appreciate or at least tolerate JJ at the same time.
One is not a better, more prosperous gamblers simply because they detest JJ antics.

is it possible jj is actually the one doing shanty??? it never occurred to me until now

i always assumed it was bread and I'm still not 100% convinced its not but i guess i am 98% convinced its not

could it be jj wal?

Pally, I am of the mindset that JJ isn't capable of doing what it requires to be Shanty. JJ certainly has ghost acccounts but his ghost create a buzz about and for SBR. Shanty creates a buzz about Shanty.

I am torn 50/50 that Shanty is either Bread or Loshak. Just my opinion and obviously whomever is actually Shanty will deny it to the bitter end.

Pally, I am of the mindset that JJ isn't capable of doing what it requires to be Shanty. JJ certainly has ghost acccounts but his ghost create a buzz about and for SBR. Shanty creates a buzz about Shanty.

I am torn 50/50 that Shanty is either Bread or Loshak. Just my opinion and obviously whomever is actually Shanty will deny it to the bitter end.

yeah its gotta be bread

i always fukin knew it

what a sick fuk

yeah its gotta be bread

i always fukin knew it

what a sick fuk

I thought you were willing to bet any amount of money that you could prove Shanty is indeed a real person from Pakistan? Backtrack much?

yeah its gotta be bread

i always fukin knew it

what a sick fuk

i gave bread all of my valuable sbr points?

rad