• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,638 Views

Rubyn

Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
We need more finger pointing and mud slinging.

Sincerely,

:robyn:

Yeah it's kinda funny. There was like a 2 month love fest and then it blows up like a Bread-Cougar dream.

Messy.

Durido, you know the Mods have control over the subjects of the threads. Why else would plomber be allowed so many hairy cunt threads?

Fukin' Polaroid.

Robyn, Juror, Viva paper towels are the only way to go.

Durido, you know the Mods have control over the subjects of the threads. Why else would plomber be allowed so many hairy cunt threads?

Fukin' Polaroid.
Don't get me involved in this, you cop lover.

Yeah we need more drama. I had a great time at GL this week. You guys never cease to amaze me and inspire me to achieve my goals in life.

I keep forgetting how bad having police are. Then I drive to the other side of town.

These guys actually live in the same city as I do.

I guess The Lock is what he uses to put people behind bars.

I forgot about that.

The SBR handle, yes.

I keep forgetting how bad having police are.
I never said that, all I said was most cops are dickheads.

Cougs the solutions to the problems of our society are complex, perhaps if there was less poverty and desperation there would be less need for the police.

There is alot less violence in Canada and the cops here aren't faced with the amount of danger American cops have to face.

Last edited:
I forgot about that.

The SBR handle, yes.

I never said that, all I said was most cops are dickheads.

Cougs the solutions to the problems of our society are complex, perhaps if there was less poverty and desperation there would be less need for the police.

There is alot less violence in Canada and the cops here aren't faced with the amount of danger American cops have to face.

Plommer, you see any guys like the ones in that video in your area? Because they take up a lot of space out here.

I guess The Lock is what he uses to put people behind bars.

Or headlock. Rough up the suspect a bit before cuffing and detaining him.

302228.jpg

Plommer, you see any guys like the ones in that video in your area? Because they take up a lot of space out here.

no pal, no niggas around here. It's mostly white farmers and dudes with jobs.
Those bruthas could be trouble no doubt.

I know there are many areas where cops avoid being. America is crazy violent compared to here.

Again, my point is that most of the cops I've met here in Canada (mostly in the big city) were absolute power tripping dickheads. They take reports and write tickets, they don't prevent crime.

Not that I agree with police brutality when it's unwarranted but if it takes some police to put down some fucking moron who needs to be put down than so be it.

nothing but fucking trolls now on gamelive

congrats all!

good work

:fok: off