MMA help

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 3,666 Views
oneil has stood there for 2 rounds and not thrown a punch or kick. i watched him during the show. total mad dog scrapper.

not one punch or kick. this is great.

I kid you not...guy did not throw a single punch or kick entire fight. bounced around. 3 rounds. at beginning or 3rd round i told robyn to watch him. see if im crazy.

nope. guy is not winded. not bleeding. just not throwing a punch. it was pretty wild.

either way...still winless. WHOO!

Ok, who do we have left to pin our final hopes on?

Did Maldonado or Herman fight yet?

both still to fight.

im blasting reggae and watching youtube videos.

That fight was pathetic. Something was definitely awry.

o wow another loss! woooweeee

looking for that elusive 0-11 night baybeee!!!

While it would be sickening, 0-11 would be relatively impressive. I mean, that's sort of hard to do.

I knew a guy who went 0-18 in sports betting on a trip to Las Vegas 8 years ago and we still talk about it at least once a month.

Actually, I lost 12 baseball bets in a row once so nevermind

ive lost more than 10 bets in a row a few times

Three away. Let's all root this in.

i almost played bookie today, too bad

I have one bet left. Herman.

If this fuck loses, I just may cry. :lmao:

You people deserve to lose for betting on someone named Herman. That kid is a scrawny fuck, he couldnt beat anyone in a fight.

Breadles, I think we got screwed on that Maldonado fight.

I have no fucking clue obv but I thought he looked better than that other shithead.

And then over at SBR, they're saying the same thing and they were on the other guy.

Robbed.

Fuck. Can't even root in my winless night. whatever.

Fuc, you herman. i wanted to go winless!!!

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Woohooooo!!!!

Bread - my friend went 2-0. :lmao:

Oh and apparently she took Roupy or whatever the fuck his name is too. Although I'm kind of doubting that one.

you have a female mma guru.
lookit, i know you have duties with the othwer place, but can i request you get female mma girl to post here with me for the fights please?

i hneed some winners.

Poor Bread got screwed over by the Hermans.