MMA help

• Start date
  • Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 3,673 Views
wow. i am sorry for even replying to this thread.

What match are you watching? I think this stream I have is behind or screwed up.

mcillbalyeor whatever just ended. grispi fight about to start.

just stop watching.

Here's what my bets were because my book didn't have all of the fights you posted but had some others that I ignored:

Jorgensen/Grispi parlay

Maldonado

Downes

Herman

Duran (took by accident)

oh. well you're looking good then. lots still to go. duran won. grispi fighting now to complete parlay.

Gl!

i love you.

We'll win, I feel it.

Maybe I got lucky - when I went to put some of your other ones in I was confusing the names with others and some of yours weren't there.

I probably should've just bet all of the ones that had already finished.

No way this book realises that mistake. It's 6am Sunday morning where they are - wino shift.

I love you too.

hahahahahaha....george fuckin' roop just won as a +300 something dog.

whatever. who cares.

Another loss with Downes. We're on a roll.

Myh last mma picks thread ever.

double shit

i'm laughing so hard i can barely type

we NEED A FUCKING WINNER NOW :lmao:

my only win so far is the one i picked accidentally :rotfl:

im over it. not one fucking winner. not even possible. losing on +200 guys and -350 guys. does'nt even matter.

done.

yeah i'm thinking this sucks as much as tennis

just realised stephens was the guy in my first post :lmao:

yep. and he absolutely dominated every round. like, not even a bit of worry. and every single mma fight makes you worry at least once.

not this one. domination.

aren't you glad i was home today? I haven't been online the last 5 saturdays i don't think. lolololooolool

O'Neil - Honestly, if Cope beats O'Neil, I will be shocked. Cope is horrible horrible horrible.
Here is the one I felt most strongly about. Almost time to drive to the Skyway Bridge.

This fucker is going to win because I'm not on it.

Nope. All of a sudden...first time in 4 fights, Cope has skills. Out there dominating.

Pack it in folks.