• Replies 67 Comments
  • Views 3,650 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am on a very bad 0-5 tennis streak right now so a friend gave me 2 MMA tips to try to voodoo my luck.

As some of you may recall I've watched this stuff exactly twice.

Ed Herman

Jeremy Stephens (to throw in a parlay I guess)

Yay or nay?

Fok, make that 0-6. Just saw that I lost yet another under by the hook.

Bugger that for a bunch of bananas. Tennis sucks.

Hi Oksie. Sorry for the tennis run.

I love the Ed Herman pick. ESPECIALLY at virtual even odds. Tim Credeur is a joke and shouldn't even still be in the UFC.

I am a fan of Jeremy Stephans, but he is very one dimensional (knock out power) so I would take a shot at Downes plus money here.

Other picks I would like on this card.

Ferguson- I watched the whole season and I really like his opponent as a fan. But I don't think Nijem can deal with the technical and flashy styles that Ferguson brings. Nijem's only hope is to take the back. Not so sure he can do that against Ferguson.

Pettis - If this isn't fight of the night I'll be shocked. Pettis has been on a great streak long before "the kick" in his last fight.

Maldonado - Kingsbury has been going crazy, but he's not THAT good. Plus money upset for a guy on a real nice roll.

O'Neil - Honestly, if Cope beats O'Neil, I will be shocked. Cope is horrible horrible horrible.

McGilivray - Bailey did not impress me on the show at all. Guy tires after one round. If McGilvray can endure the first round assault, he could steal rounds 2 and 3.

Edwards - Not much to say here. I just remember Edwards looking better on the show...but no real backup info.

Rivera - He looks scarier.

Also, Grispi and Jorgensen will be easy winners, but huge odds. Probably some good parlay throw-in guys.

Hi Oksie. Sorry for the tennis run.

I love the Ed Herman pick. ESPECIALLY at virtual even odds. Tim Credeur is a joke and shouldn't even still be in the UFC.

I am a fan of Jeremy Stephans, but he is very one dimensional (knock out power) so I would take a shot at Downes plus money here.

Other picks I would like on this card.

Ferguson- I watched the whole season and I really like his opponent as a fan. But I don't think Nijem can deal with the technical and flashy styles that Ferguson brings. Nijem's only hope is to take the back. Not so sure he can do that against Ferguson.

Pettis - If this isn't fight of the night I'll be shocked. Pettis has been on a great streak long before "the kick" in his last fight.

Maldonado - Kingsbury has been going crazy, but he's not THAT good. Plus money upset for a guy on a real nice roll.

O'Neil - Honestly, if Cope beats O'Neil, I will be shocked. Cope is horrible horrible horrible.

McGilivray - Bailey did not impress me on the show at all. Guy tires after one round. If McGilvray can endure the first round assault, he could steal rounds 2 and 3.

Edwards - Not much to say here. I just remember Edwards looking better on the show...but no real backup info.

Rivera - He looks scarier.

Also, Grispi and Jorgensen will be easy winners, but huge odds. Probably some good parlay throw-in guys.
Bread, him MMA pro.

I started last week's UFC 6-0. Lost the last four and ended up losing decent money.

Me no pro.

:thankyou:

I took a withdrawal from one of my accounts and spread the rest out over these picks.

And I put Grispi and Jorgenson in a parlay but just flat bet it.

COMMON!!

Holy carp. Pressure pressure pressure! :whee:

Wait a minute.

All the ones I bet are still listed here. Starting in 14 minutes.

Who fought already?

Rivera lost

Jorgenson won.

edwards fighting now.

free on facebook if you wanted to watch undercards.

This shitty ass book still has all of the lines up :lmao:

9:30am and I'm liking a UFC page on facebook.

People are going to think I'm smoking dope.

hahahaa wheeeeee.
edwards needs 3rd round here. split first two. fok.

seriously...just do opposite of me.

i'm in a terrible rut.

Noooooooooooooo

Now is when the normal matches start, right?

This is when we'll win.

alreadylost this one. our guy dominated two straight rounds.

sorry.