Might Be Looking To Replace Brock Landers For Halloween Weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 323 Comments
  • Views 16,397 Views
Mr.X you’re and intelligent person, intelligent enough to understand that someone’s beliefs is practically impossible to explain. Some people believe in capital punishment others don’t and both have arguments for both. Some people believe in abortions while others believe in right to life.

If, I said IF I were to believe that there is a God in the heavens but chose to not believe someone on the internet who has shown enormous desire for attention, I might simply say I had faith in one and none of in the other.

People are conditioned Mr.X. They grow up being molded into certain beliefs. Some rebel against their conditioning, others simply developed a desire to ask why or how. There will always be those who remained conditioned though and there is nothing wrong with that. Some people need an excuse or a reason for what has happened or will come in time.

Headbutt? :blackeye:

I was raised as a Catholic btw. Went through all them sacraments. Always thought it was Mickey Mouse shit. Frickin' Bible is written in such simpleton language.

Mr.X you’re and intelligent person, intelligent enough to understand that someone’s beliefs is practically impossible to explain. Some people believe in capital punishment others don’t and both have arguments for both. Some people believe in abortions while others believe in right to life.

If, I said IF I were to believe that there is a God in the heavens but chose to not believe someone on the internet who has shown enormous desire for attention, I might simply say I had faith in one and none of in the other.

I was simply being snarky 'cause for a moment I found it funny to compare Brock to Jesus. I really don't have a problem with individual religious people or with your Brock Landers skepticism.

This thread needs some theme music

Your Daddy got bent and twisted in the bed that he made
You'll end up the same...

My branches are waiting for you like arms
My branches are waiting for you...

Matty that is you though, you questioned and you decided to go your own path. To take issue (assuming here by the disdain it appears you type Christian's with) with those that choose to believe doesn't seem very open minded or objective. Just as wrong are those that do believe who can't accept non-believers rights as well.

You saw impractical nonsense in what was taught to you while others see salvation. In the grand scheme of things I doubt that makes you any better or worse than the believer just different.

MrX
I was simply being snarky 'cause for a moment I found it funny to compare Brock to Jesus. I really don't have a problem with individual religious people or with your Brock Landers skepticism.

It's cool Mr.X. I got excited for minute there thinking I would be able to not beat you in a debate but at least reach a stalemate. Your reply here dashed that hope though and you remain 1-0.

You saw impractical nonsense in what was taught to you while others see salvation. In the grand scheme of things I doubt that makes you any better or worse than the believer just different.

Completely agree. :dunno:I'll just put my mouth where my proverbial money is and defend my bet. It's a good one.

And I did some research and you're right, you never claimed to be a practicing Jesus-nut, although you often speak on behalf of your Christian people, I guess because that's what the majority of Americans are.

My bad.

How 'bout them Leafs? :wah:

I would imagine in the end if you're right Matty, you'll never know it cause it's just nothingness. If you're wrong however, talk about being barrelled in.

I know nothing about hockey Matty. I imagine with having to bet a game a day though if I keep my gig I'll have to bet a few hockey games along the way.

betting hockey is fun wally, i know nothing either but go crazy with it someda6ys

Let's assume that we don't know if Brock is real or not. We do (or do not) know that he attempted to steal $1000 as a result of a clerical error from a credit union and we do (or do not) know he has bankrupted his family at least twice through his gambling addiction. Either he has done these things or he is attempting to create an internet persona by pretending he has done these things. I'm not sure which of these is more pathetic so knowing what is true becomes more of a side issue here.

Wally, don't forget you need a title.

This is a good point Polaroid. I find that with posters the pragmatic implication of what they say is mostly the same whether they're telling the truth or making shit up.

I will be joining you in the craziness soon enough Juror.

P.S., Matty, I almost feel as though we kind of bonded (lack of a better term) there at the end so sure, GO LEAFS!

Fuck everyone.

Sorry, this thread got really lame and needed something.

I apologize.

In a non-believer/non-athiest kind of way where it only means something if I do a rain dance.

I'm not doing a rain dance.

P-Rod I didn't mean to ignore your point and it is astute, I was just caught up in the rapture of Matty.

Wally, you are wise beyond your years. Imagine the look on these atheist scums faces when they find out they were wrong? We will be laughing all the way to the bank then, eh buddy.:bowdown: :highfive:

I do love me some Jesus.

Why doesn't he love me back?

All I get is flatland and Pumpkin Ale?

Eh, good enough.

Brock Landers wins again!! :dance:

This is a good point Polaroid. I find that with posters the pragmatic implication of what they say is mostly the same whether they're telling the truth or making shit up.

We don't speak Russian here, Comrade.

I know, Brock Landers has some serious mojo.

Is everyone excited that Brock will be making an appearance Halloween Weekend?

Ok probably not.

Anyway, you guys want me to deliever some messages to Brock for you?

Completely agree. :dunno:I'll just put my mouth where my proverbial money is and defend my bet. It's a good one.

And I did some research and you're right, you never claimed to be a practicing Jesus-nut, although you often speak on behalf of your Christian people, I guess because that's what the majority of Americans are.

My bad.

How 'bout them Leafs? :wah:

I will be joining you in the craziness soon enough Juror.

P.S., Matty, I almost feel as though we kind of bonded (lack of a better term) there at the end so sure, GO LEAFS!

Does this mean the GameLive Summer Of Love gets an official extension?