Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 28,013 Views
yes I too want to see her

honestly I'm getting a little turned on thinking about her

She called me stupid and ugly on Saturday night.

I get off the elevator on my floor as she's trying to barge in. She sees me and yells "EXCUSE ME!", then she loudly says to another woman who was in the elevator "Excuse me, a stupid man, an ugly man was trying to get between me and the elevator."

:ohmy: I'm not stupid... does it show on my ugly face?

:lmao:

:bennyhill:

Matty you are strikingly handsome.

:strikinglyhandsome:

How do you even respond. "I AM NOT STUPID NOR AM I UGLY."

I just laughed out loud before the elevator door closed. The other woman in the elevator chuckled nervously.

Mental illness is fonny sometimes.

One must always allow people to exit the elevator before getting on. It is not a gray area. Everyone should know that.

:polaroid:

I just laughed out loud before the elevator door closed. The other woman in the elevator chuckled nervously.

Mental illness is fonny sometimes.

You will likely be murdered in your sleep.

Machu, you are now in this crazy nuts cross hairs. Make sure you tighten up your will. Let me know via facebook if you need my current address so you can pass on to your lawyer when updating your will. I want anything hockey related and any frenchie recipes.

She's seen me several times before. She prolly picked up on the amused looks I give her and is trying to get back at me.

Joke's on her. I'm not the one with debilitating schizophrenia.

:nelson:

:wah:

Just messing.

Pretty fucked up man, what a twat. If you get me her phone number I can late night drunk dial her.

Grand idea bacon

2iu9w0y.jpg

Fiance just came home with babay and she says that Crazy Neighbour yelled at her in the lobby:

QUIT HAVING CHILDREN, IT'S ILLEGAL!

wtf :facepalm: