Matty, where did you get your ring?

• Start date
  • Replies 144 Comments
  • Views 5,915 Views
I find it odd that dudes make speeches to these broads... I says "Sarah, you know I love you right?" She says "oh god, what did you do?" I pop the question, she says yes, tourists applaud.

I guess I regret not hiring someone to peep some candid photos.

Where did you do it again, bone bone?

Did random tourists really applaud from seeing you on one knee?

blitty you and her updated the facebook status to "in a relationship"?

Nah we are too hipster to pull a pawn move like that.

lololol

how much of a hipster is she?

Not really at all. She's more of a medical nerd. Which is very obscure, and in turn makes her a true hipster. :yoda:

Brooklyn Bridge. Yeah it was random tourists sitting on a bench. Oddly enough Sarah hadjust given them directions as she waited for me. Then we walked to Buffalo Wild Wings. Romance.

Brooklyn Bridge. Yeah it was random tourists sitting on a bench. Oddly enough Sarah hadjust given them directions as she waited for me. Then we walked to Buffalo Wild Wings. Romance.

did you play trivia?

did Sarah make you sign a pre nup?

did you make sure there were large loopholes in it?

did you play trivia?

did Sarah make you sign a pre nup?

did you make sure there were large loopholes in it?

Yes, trivia is really the only reason we go there.

There was no prenup (properly called an anti-nuptial agreement in NY). She has more $ (and lifetime earning potential) at this stage so it would be in HER best interest to have one.

If she later insists on one ill ensure its a swiss cheese mess

Ring styles come and go, but the one constant is that they hold a lot of significance for many people. We often showcase our rings to show off our personality, social status, and marital status. When it comes to engagement rings, one of the most important parts of the story is where it was purchased. If you're not sure where your ring came from, check out our article on where to get a wedding ring in Los Angeles.

https://www.gemsny.com/blog/6-non-engagement-rings-to-buy-for-yourself/

Awesome bump of a 10 year dead thread by new poster Ericbaker.

Welcome, Eric.

Don't do it Blitty. Make sure you both agree that a prenup will be signed if you do decide to give her a ring.
she makes way more than me, so that would have been dumb lol
lets make some bets matty
hope someone made some money
Blitty, no. Just no. Not yet.
post was made 40 days after first date lol
it's all your guys fault, Blitty is feeling peer pressure because you all are having babies.
FACTS
When it's right, it's right. Just be careful, Blitty.
guess it was right