Matty, where did you get your ring?

• Start date
  • Replies 144 Comments
  • Views 5,972 Views
I'm on cloud nine. Never been this happy before.

I hope you can feel the same happiness one day, cali.

Love is a grand feeling, that I wouldn't wish against my greatest enemy.

Life is awesome.

Sweety, I am superbly happy. I don't need a man to make me feel good about myself. Babe, I am happy for you if this is true. But, with your history of lies with me and about me makes me question every word you type on here. I'm sure, after you posed as me on SBR, and spread a ton of rumors that you and I were dating, etc, that you will understand why I can't trust you.

But, as I said, if this is true, then yes of course I am happy for you. I have no reason not to be happy for you, love is a wonderful thing, and I wish you all the best.

When it comes to me, I am over the moon happy right now. I have a budding freelance career, I'm living a healthier life, I have tons of friends and an amazing family, I don't have thing or any one keeping me down. So sweety, I am very happy. Just because you need a girl friend to make you happy, doesn't mean that I need a boyfriend to make me happy. You and I obviously have different priorities and self worth.

Posed as you on sbr.. :rolleyes:

I've posted there like twice in past 3 years.

man, I wanna be over the moon happy.

Sweety, I am superbly happy. I don't need a man to make me feel good about myself. Babe, I am happy for you if this is true. But, with your history of lies with me and about me makes me question every word you type on here. I'm sure, after you posed as me on SBR, and spread a ton of rumors that you and I were dating, etc, that you will understand why I can't trust you.

But, as I said, if this is true, then yes of course I am happy for you. I have no reason not to be happy for you, love is a wonderful thing, and I wish you all the best.

When it comes to me, I am over the moon happy right now. I have a budding freelance career, I'm living a healthier life, I have tons of friends and an amazing family, I don't have thing or any one keeping me down. So sweety, I am very happy. Just because you need a girl friend to make you happy, doesn't mean that I need a boyfriend to make me happy. You and I obviously have different priorities and self worth.

Leaving NYC has that effect on many people.

Posed as you on sbr.. :rolleyes:

I've posted there like twice in past 3 years.

tumblr_mic5rpa4Ff1rikv46o1_r1_250.gif

Also, Blitty this is a gambling forum so youve come to the right place to ask for assistance in risk assessment ;-)

you're right this is the best gambling thread we've had in months

:blittster:

Show some proof or you ain't got nuttin' honey.

that was like a year ago - you know well that i'm telling the truth. I don't have time to search on sbr - i have a life. Sharry sent me screen shots. you know i'm telling the truth. other people on here know it too.

you're a pathological liar.

How much did you spend on the missus' ring Pucky?

Matty, highly inappropriate, but I made a major mistake in shopping for her ring.

I was stumped as I was new to the jewelry buying game. I took her with me to get her to give me ideas as to what she liked. We went to 2-3 places and I could tell she still wasn't sure what she wanted. She was definitely on the fence. We ended up going to one last place which was an expensive place, but she warned me. We went in and she just looked at a few rings and then she spotted "the one." She tried it on and fell in love with it. It was expensive. I knew she wanted it so I went back hours later and asked the lady to hold it because I did have 2 other rings that she liked from other places. Anyways the lady called me back a couple days later and asked me if i had made a decision and I told her that I would buy the ring but that I wasn't prepared to pay the full price and that she had to work with me. She called me back and offered me a nice discount, but only if I came to buy it within the next several hours. I told her to get all the paperwork done up and went over and bought it within the hour. Got home called my insurance company and made sure my house insurance covered it in case of loss or whatever. I ended up giving it to her about a month later. And yes, she also gave it to me good that night.

Blitty....... negotiate. There's some advice for you.

i'm a cheapskate, want to extract as much as i can for my money

mall jeweller quoted me $9k for the exact diamond I ended up importing from NYC

had to do lots of research

Yeah it also took me a bit to research shit as well. I had no idea about clarity, cuts etc. It was quite the experience.