Matty Rain's NHL Betting Thread

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 177 Comments
  • • Views 1,217 Views
This Colorado-Winnipeg series is already a classic. Feels like we're watching a conference final. Crazy stuff. Jets win 7-6 🥳
I hope this series goes 7. Much watch

This Colorado-Winnipeg series is already a classic. Feels like we're watching a conference final. Crazy stuff. Jets win 7-6 🥳
This series didn’t get the love it deserved when the matchup was announced.

Tuesday April 23

WPG -110
VAN -160

I'll most likely be betting WSH again but will wait until the last minute tomorrow. I expect money to keep pouring in on the Rangers because the Caps looked helpless in game 1.

Also, LAK are close to being a bet tonight. Hoping for +150 but may end up playing +145 if it's still available close to gametime.

GL gueys :pucky:

Last edited:
Dumb card purchase of the day - a signed 1993-94 Oleg Petrov card. Diminutive Oleg was part of the "Smurf Line" with Saku Koivu and Valeri Bure in the mid 90's. That Habs roster was one of the worst of my lifetime but those guys showed flashes of brilliance here and there and I've always enjoyed watching gutsy undersized forwards like ol' Oleg.:handshake:

$6 shipped

Oleg Petrov signed card

Tuesday April 23

WPG -110
VAN -160

I'll most likely be betting WSH again but will wait until the last minute tomorrow. I expect money to keep pouring in on the Rangers because the Caps looked helpless in game 1.

Also, LAK are close to being a bet tonight. Hoping for +150 but may end up playing +145 if it's still available close to gametime.

GL gueys :pucky:
Bump for the employed crowd

@FairWarning I have my eye on a signed Maurice Richard card. Maurice signed a lot in his later years, some of this stuff is cheap

Fokkin Isles blew it big. Unreal.

This NHL night is going poorly.