Matty Rain's NHL Betting Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 185 Comments
  • Views 1,249 Views
I don’t ever want to see Ullmark take the ice in a bruins jersey. Lazy no balls Swedish asshole.
This may be the best thing that could happen to the Bruins going forward.

We can stop w this rotating goalie shit.

Game 3, we win easy

Bought a single pack of Topps Heritage hoping to pull Elly. First card on top:
elly de la cruz topps heritage

💥
:cripwalk:

The Flyers were doing so well

Then there was the rape

Rapes. Ruin. EVERYTHING!!!!

Wtf is this baseball nonsense doing in the NHL thread.

Caps are up to +240, do I bet now or wait?

I bet half a unit at +240. No idea if the price will keep going up or come down. I'll bet the other half unit just before gametime and update the avg odds. :handshake:

...et le but! 🥅🚨

1-0 Caps

They're looking a lot better so far tonight.

COMMON

From what I read, Upper Deck and Topps have a good reputation as far as putting real game worn jersey bits. But mistakes have happened, i.e. wrong color jersey that couldn't have belonged to the player on the card. Card companies send wishlists to teams in the offseason, i.e. please send game used jerseys for all these players, kthx. So they're at the mercy of the teams' equipment managers in a sense - these guys could be sending them anything, I suppose.

There's also a trend towards manufactured patches in recent years, but those are clearly indicafed on the back of the card.

Either way these 1-color patch cards have little value in general, unless they're rookie auto patches for a superstar.

Not the digital ones. I agree that they are overpriced.
I would totally buy one if I was rich. I'm not rich, is what I'm saying. I play in the high-1-to-low-2-digit range, lol.

Back to betting - I have zero confidence in my NHL model at this point. It wants me to bet Dallas and LA again tonight and I don't wanna.

I probably still will. But fuck.