Matty Rain was scheduled to get laid last night

• Start date
  • Replies 342 Comments
  • Views 27,141 Views
She was huge.

I once dated a Mara who was bi.

She was tall and skinny and had a great body. But she didn't shave her pubes. She didn't even trim. It was like a fucking forest down there.

But she was tight. Real tight. Then she decided move to the Dominican Republic to some amnesty work or something.

Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors Matty.

Thank you Cougar. These bi chicks are cool.

You really are a sick puppy if hairy pubes turn you on. I mean that with the utmost respect PLOMMAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Really, you think so? You think I got a shot? What with the puking, drunk rambling and shoe rack incident? I'm in like Flynn.

go for it fivey

go fivey go

You really are a sick puppy if hairy pubes turn you on. I mean that with the utmost respect PLOMMAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thanks for the newsflash, pal.

God invented the hairy pussy, modern women go against god by shaving down there. Common!

Daftaaaay!

Hairy pubes? Is that like wet rain?

So okay that didn't quite work out. When is the next getting-laid appointment scheduled?

Muddaaaaay!

Matty is incapable of making the magic happen pal, don't expect an announcement from him anytime soon.

Maybe I should give in to peer pressure and try with a guy.

Maybe I should give in to peer pressure and try with a guy.

Peer pressure? From people that live in the Annex?

Common Mattaaaay! |The force is with you pal.

Jesus Christ you guys unreal.

I have to work no really I do. Enough is enough.

:lmao:

So okay that didn't quite work out. When is the next getting-laid appointment scheduled?

Anyone know when the next solar eclipse is due? Only a lean from the info gathered by Matty's posting history.

Now if were talking the same sex......................... no need to go into the dirty details but probably explains why Fiver loves to eat ass. More than just a lean IMO!

Very strange though that Matty moves to Toronto and Fiver leaves the city? I love these two, kinda like Cory2!

Matty will let you know when he makes the magic happens. We're at that point in our relationship.

MrMonkey I probably got laid more recently than you.

Matty will let you know when he makes the magic happens. We're at that point in our relationship.

MrMonkey I probably got laid more recently than you.

Please be honest! Got laid between approximately 1-3 PM yesterday, Monday, December 20th, 2010. Can you beat that? :bringit:

I certainly can't. Not even close. Damn. :bowdown: