• Views 26,809 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Matty, did you finally get laid?

What was it like? Was she drunk? Tight? Horny? Conscious?

Did you wear a "Magnum"? Did she insert anything in your anal cavity? Did you enjoy it?

What did she look like?

Did you come? Did she?

Mattaaaaaay! Do you still have her vaginal effluvium on your fingers? Will you refrain from washing that hand so you can relive your sexual escapade by sniffing your hand?

Do tell pal, do tell.

If you would like to add anything else it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sincerely, your English speaking Canadian comrade -
Plommer.

How territorial is the roommate?

Does your roommate have any relation to the girl that gave you the hand written Christmas card?

Does your roommate have any relation to the girl that gave you the hand written Christmas card?
Yeah!

Matty, why haven't you responded to this thread? Are you still engaged in sexual intercourse at this very moment?
Why are you avoiding us?

Matty is the Annex really full of lesbians? What's the point then?

Is Mara's friend a lesbian? Is Mara "bi"?

The hyperlink on "vaginal effluvium" in post #1 was a nice touch.

Matty is the woman you railed/was going to rail last night the cute one but that you rather do her Facebook profile picture of 10 years and 20 kilos ago?

She got home last night from a work party, visibly tipsy, while the date and I were drinking in the living room and half-watching a movie. Roommate is very shy and reserved when sober and would've normally spent the rest of the night in her room. But she totally interrupted us and sat down in the living room and proceeded to tell me everything about her party - she probably subconsciously picked up on the complete lack of sexual tension between the date and I, and the date picked up on the fact that I had more in common with my very shy roommate than I did with her. Date left shortly after. I'm glad the roommate intervened. That date was going nowhere.

No. The card came from the girl who lived in the apt. before us. She be the owner's daughter.

Matty, why haven't you responded to this thread? Are you still engaged in sexual intercourse at this very moment?
Why are you avoiding us?

Sleeping you fok, just saw this thread. Wish I had a better story to tell pal. It'll come (tee hee) in time.

Matty is the Annex really full of lesbians? What's the point then?

I was mostly kidding about that. But the gay population in these hipster quarters seems quite large.

Is Mara's friend a lesbian? Is Mara "bi"?

Very interesting question. I don't know about her friend, I would guess gay... Mara herself says that most of her friends are gay. Mara is probably more gay than bi (she has zero pictures of herself with a guy, it's all girl-on-girl), but I don't know. All I know is that her and her friends are into open relationships. And that Mara is an awesome human being.

Matty is the woman you railed/was going to rail last night the cute one but that you rather do her Facebook profile picture of 10 years and 20 kilos ago?

Correct. She turned out to be a lot bigger than I remembered. Very pretty face, but I'm sorry, I couldn't do it. Chubby can be attractive but that girl was past that point.

Sorry to let y'all down. Ima deliver soon enough, there's all sorts of potential in this town.

We keep on truckin'. :stevie:

Matty, didn't you say your date was on the chunky side? Matty, even I can close the deal with chicks on the chunky side. Matty chunky chicks know their opportunities come few and far between and they NEVER want to miss out on a lil 3rd leg action. Matty you were doing something seriously wrong if the chunky chick gave no indication she wanted to get to some action.

Matty, edit your post and try again. Tell us that you just weren't into her and had to break it to her gently and sent her home. Matty if there was no sexual desire on her part you failed.

Good thread BTW. :clap::rofl:

Matty you are fukkin hopeless pal, I will have to get you to Cuba ASAP!

I blame your lack of success with the ladies on the fact that you have been hanging around 5er alot lately.

Mattaaay! Something must be done, the sooner the better or you may end up playing for the other team!
The gay community of the Annex will stop at nothing to get you to convert, pal.

Mattaaay, keep loving the pussy, ok?

I love the pussy plommer. I'm just too fancy for my own good.

Matty, you should have played this tune as an icebreaker!

Matty, didn't you say your date was on the chunky side? Matty, even I can close the deal with chicks on the chunky side. Matty chunky chicks know their opportunities come few and far between and they NEVER want to miss out on a lil 3rd leg action. Matty you were doing something seriously wrong if the chunky chick gave no indication she wanted to get to some action.

Matty, edit your post and try again. Tell us that you just weren't into her and had to break it to her gently and sent her home. Matty if there was no sexual desire on her part you failed.

Wallay that girl totally wanted me. She told her friends that she thought I was hot and she was very unsubtle when I met her with her friends last week. She came back home with me without any hesitation. I just can't do fat chicks Wallay, no matter how pretty. Zero desire.

MrMonkay! Love that tune, I'm blasting it in the living room RIGHT NOW! It's cracking me up. :cheers:

Wallay that girl totally wanted me.

Mattaaay, I'm glad you are using the power of positive thinking to get you through your 0fer Toronto streak of not getting any.

Keep telling yourself this, it can't hurt.

Plommer you totally want me right now.

Plommer you totally want me right now.
Matty, you need to get the fok out of the Annex pal. The sooner the better.
Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

Wallay that girl totally wanted me. She told her friends that she thought I was hot and she was very unsubtle when I met her with her friends last week. She came back home with me without any hesitation. I just can't do fat chicks Wallay, no matter how pretty. Zero desire.

Fukkin racist.