• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 4,516 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Matty is on his way down to Syracuse right now in his rental (minivan.make sure you make fun of him for that). We are going to drink some beers, watch some hockey, drink some beers, eat some grub, go to the Syracuse/Nova game and drink some more beers.

I will definitely keep you guys updated as to all the fun stories that we have.

:cheers:

Is DanceGirl going too? You'll be the talk of the game showing up with a bitch under each arm!!!

just-kidding.jpg

Is DanceGirl going too? You'll be the talk of the game showing up with a bitch under each arm!!!

just-kidding.jpg

Yes she is going too...man that was brutal.

I got the tickets probably 2 months ago, I was actually thinking about scalping them. I paid for 40 each for them...these tickets I could sell today for $250-300 a piece. People are going crazy around here over the game. Then I thought better of it....poor matty has never been to a college basketball game and it would be taking away from his fun.

I've put in a call to the Border Patrol to detain him at the border.

I texted him "Nice minivan"

No response. Border patrol might've already gotten to him.

Pucky will be pleased of this news.

I've actually decided today to lay off the frenchies until the Olympics are over.

I've put in a call to the Border Patrol to detain him at the border.

The guy at the border asked who you were - I told him about your pending border patrol career and your UK sports handicapping prowess. :thumbup:

My minivan is dope. It's like, super comfy and shit.

You sound like one of the Trailer Park Boys Matty

It's OK Roguey. Amby is there to catch him.

Matty, eat some peyote and hire a syracuse craigslist chick for me.

Thanks Blitty-

beatnova.jpg

Official play is Nova +5 . :lock:Don't tell Amby.

GL sir. What are you going to do for the Hockey game tomorrow? Will you still be in the US or are you trekking back to Canada for the game?

Torn between the hockey game and the promise of a delicious Sunday breakfast cooked by DanceGirl. Gotta make it early to Montreal either way, had plans for the day. Fucking shit-ass scheduling of a final game at 3pm.

I don't understand why Matty won't come to Toronto?

He doesn't even have to cross a border.