Matty Rain Invades Syracuse

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 4,514 Views
LOL Matty I want to take pictures of you with a Leafs jersey in front of MLG.

Game was a great time last night other than the fact that we had gotten downtown about 2 hours before the game I forgot the tickets back at the house. I am an idiot...good thing I only live about 15 minutes away.

Syracuse dominated and made going to the game even better.

Of course pics, who the fuk wants to hear somebody speaking French? :pballs:

Well well, I arrived back in Montreal just in time for the Canada-USA OT - I had to listen to most of the game on AM radio since Sirius XM wasn't covering it (they had the fucking NASCAR race on 4 different channels and some minor league hockey shit... idiots!)

Thanks a bunch to Amby for being a great host and also to DanceGirl for taming her man. *cough* thoroughly pussy-whipped *cough* :spinner:

We had some fantastic food in the 'cuse and I'm not just being polite - the chicken wings at Shifty's and the ribs at Dinosaur BBQ were out of this world.

T'was very cool to experience a college game - the crowd is young and energetic, though I was expecting a lot more noise out of 35k people. Amby says the sound gets lost in the 50k dome - whatever! I'll see your 35k college drunks and raise you 21k Habs fanatics at Bell Centre. :bringit:

I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of pictures, and none of our trio. I usually count on other people to take people pics. I suck.

My new BFF Zeppelin and part of Amby.
IMG_0133.JPG

Nice pub/bar that must've been 5 times over capacity a couple hours before the game. The campus area was never meant to welcome such a crowd. Complete sweaty mess.
IMG_0166.JPG

Some guy taking a practice shot and some ESPN guys sitting behind a desk. We and our upper-deck tickets were promptly kicked out of the courtside area. Snobs.
IMG_0175.JPG

TAKE IT OFF!!! :popcorn:
IMG_0179.JPG

WE ARE NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
IMG_0197.JPG

This one's for Mudcat... all barely legal and willing to please, I think
IMG_0198.JPG

I don't know why only one of the pics shows up full-size. I hate this site's photo capabilities. Just let us hotlink the hotlinkable shit and Photobucket the rest, jeezus.

EDIT - fixed.

Last edited:
Please say hello to the official gamelive.com mascot.

oakjhaaco.jpg

Looks like decent seats. I prefer upper level as it is easier to see the game than on ground level since the players are so big. If that makes sense.

She does stand out from the rest. Most of the pom-pom girls looked homely. Much more eye-candy in the crowd.

Amby I want your dog!

Your girlfriend is hot too.

Fuck. I'm jealous.