Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
large_planenew.jpg

Just kidding buddy!

Do I win the Most Wrong prize for the week?

wow

guy has ballz huh Matty?

Matty just get past the take off and your good pally

Daft that wasn't meant for your eyes. I want you to keep thinking that I am an :angel:

I don't need this merde.

Matt I'm sorry...I don't want you to die. Not like that at least.

S'okay, I watch Lost so I know what to do if I am to crash on an island:

-Don't mind the polar bears
-Keep pushing the button
-Patiently wait for Jack to restore the space-time continuum in an alternate world where the plane never crashed

Easy.

Is that what that show was all about??

I watched the first two seasons (maybe three) and then stopped. So the monster was a polar bear? And the big secret was that it was an alternate universe?

Have fun and be safe Mathieu.

God Bless-

I watched the first two seasons (maybe three) and then stopped. So the monster was a polar bear? And the big secret was that it was an alternate universe?

No and no. It's about 5000 times more convoluted than that. The polar bear bit was a joke.

Matty, any chance you might get some frog leg action while your over there? Wee! Wee! :popcorn:

That show got so insanely stupid....Smoke monsters and taking human form and then Jacob (who might or might not be the "good or christ") then the smoke monster being possibly "evil". Oh don't forget that there are people in purgatory that were killed on the island that are helping out others that are still there...man that show got bad.