Looking for a drinking/gambling partner in March

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 6,151 Views
Oh! Well, look at the bright side - mini-durito will be able to assist with pricing NFL props in the not-so-distant future.

:highfive:

lol. i was just telling her mother today that I was going to be teaching my daughter math at a very early age. hopefully when she's really smart we can move past props and make some real money.

durito do my old trick...get in a "fight" a few days before..take off for 5 days...come back and "apologize".

YES!

Yea, I'm not so sure that one will go over well, I've devised a better method.

My business is about to require me to travel frequently. I've already brought this up. However, if I leave that means my daughter will be around her grandmother all the time, and I really can't allow that.

More preferable if you clowns would come to Colombia sometime. You won't regret it, trust me.

Ok.

It can't be that hard. I just got a new one here. I went to the embassy in bogota, paid like $50 and they had it delivered to my apartment here in Medellin like 8 days later. Pretty damn easy, can't be that hard over there.

durito do my old trick...get in a "fight" a few days before..take off for 5 days...come back and "apologize".

YES!

You're lucky that Robyn will never see this post.

I will never drink again.

After this party. :cheers:

whats the average life span for a whiteboy in Columbia?
2, 3 weeks?