Looking for a drinking/gambling partner in March

• Start date
  • Replies 83 Comments
  • Views 6,153 Views
not to worry monkey. we will be showing up uninvited to your place in vegas all in good time.

:lmao:

See you in March player. Me, you, Cougar, Matty and Fischy. Maybe a cameo from Durito.

Blitty will make a cameo too......

Do they have mescaline in FL?

so who's signed up? this are confirmed?

*Bread
*Robyn
*Cougar
*Fisch
*Matty
*Blitty

When is this happening and where. I might see if I can fly down Friday and come home sunday. sounds like a blast but I don't wanna use up vacation time because I've got a trip to Costa rica to do and I got a trip to quebec city plus one more back to vegas.

When is this happening and where. I might see if I can fly down Friday and come home sunday. sounds like a blast but I don't wanna use up vacation time because I've got a trip to Costa rica to do and I got a trip to quebec city plus one more back to vegas.

Orlando Opening 4 days of March Madness. 18-21

247, what are your favorite brothels in costa rica?

This is shaping up nicely.

Blitty, no mescaline. Only the pure.

Seriously, what's the attraction to Orlando for the beginning of March Madness?

if i wasn't such an idiot this would have been so easy

Medellin Orlando is like $200 round trip these days.

But, I will be tending to my very pregnant girlfriend instead. Which will still be ok.

Oh! Well, look at the bright side - mini-durito will be able to assist with pricing NFL props in the not-so-distant future.

:highfive: