LOL hockey

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 4,025 Views
Rugby in New Zealand is unparalleled IMHO.

I mean, what else do we have?

Can you just let us be assholes about this?

We have the frenchies 5'er. Aren't they the best in teh world? I mean, don't they deserve everything?

Fiver, didn't want to say it but here it is. Females just can't let their men have a good time. You see it all the time? Saw it in Robyn in that short vid where poor hard-working Bread was very tired from a double-shift at work and she kept nudging him to wake up! Did you notice the glee in her voice! :fro:

hockeykids.jpg

That's fine. But how long are we expected to play along as if we give a shit?

I didn't tell baby Matty Rain to wear that shirt!!! :o

:lmao: Good job Bread! Looks like 20four7 is eyeing up that butt just like Nina's? :thumbup:

Love that pic. I was having a good hair day.

:freak:

Lets see in hockey they beat us by one goal in sudden death overtime. Big deal. We can beat them in basketball by 60 points, in soccer by 5 goals and in baseball by 12 runs. Let them have their 15 min of glory.

:butt:

pavy what's this we stuff :clueless:

we are team immigrant damn it

Lets see in hockey they beat us by one goal in sudden death overtime. Big deal. We can beat them in basketball by 60 points, in soccer by 5 goals and in baseball by 12 runs. Let them have their 15 min of glory.

:butt:

Exactly. I don't see what people are getting uppity about. When I see someone winning something that is important to them, I just say congratulations, I'm happy for you.

But I guess the hockey has turned into a forum thing of baiting and retaliating until it is not clear who started the crap.

My big regret is the back seat that Canada's curling awesomeness has taken.

:freak:

:canada:

I don't think anybody is really trying to rain on your parade Canadians. I guess it's just... well we wanted to win too. Congratulations, but when it's pretty much just the victor's fans and the loser's fans on one message board... I actually think it's been relatively civil and good-natured here, considering. I would caution that your matter-of-fact proclamations of Canada's world hockey dominance can begin to feel a bit like smugness to the losing team's fans, though... especially when the outcome could have gone either way.