lol at this mangina

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,164 Views
Daft what's the best way to get a warning instead of a speeding ticket?

I find that being extremely pathetic helps. It also gets you a date.

saw someone wearing a pavy Saulty dog shirt today and turned to my friends to point it out to them and realized that they wouldn't know who Pavy was...

that made me sad

EVERYONE, should know Pavy

oops thought I was in the random thoughts thread with that above post, oh well

You like dating cops Teela? Not my type.

No, I don't...but it seems to happen anyway. I've been cop-free for one year and eight months.

No, I don't...but it seems to happen anyway. I've been cop-free for one year and eight months.

Proud of you, Teela.

One of the many reasons I'd wear you as a cape.

The last one was on leave from the department for a few years. He didn't disclose that until a few dates in. Otherwise, that wouldn't have happened. Does that one still count?

The last one was on leave from the department for a few years. He didn't disclose that until a few dates in. Otherwise, that wouldn't have happened. Does that one still count?

We'll let that one slide, but that's the only one.

No more redo-zees.

Phew. Okay, so it's been two years and seven months since the last cop then. I feel like I should get some kind of chip or something to carry around for that.

One day I will get an 8 ball and some shrooms, and play a pleasant game of Monopoly with MF and Daft.

It will be swell.

This video made me cry. Surprise surprise.

That guy is smooth. I like that guy.

lol like acting you dont know me. Your fucking faggot face posts in every god damn thread I make. You also say I try too hard, yet no one fucking cares about anything you post. If you stopped posting right now, not one fucking person would even notice. Eat shit.

Incorrect. I'd notice.

One day I will get an 8 ball and some shrooms, and play a pleasant game of Monopoly with MF and Daft.

It will be swell.

Please get me a seat at this game. Can I please bring Shanty and thejrichshow with me?

Phew. Okay, so it's been two years and seven months since the last cop then. I feel like I should get some kind of chip or something to carry around for that.

Pitiful.

It will be swell.

Gee whiz, that sure would be swell. You think you could get the fuzz to stop being so square and get hep with it while we play, daddy-o?

I like the flirty fucker

Pavy, how did you propose?