lol at this mangina

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,142 Views
I was looking forward to a burial

Oh well maybe some can come at me bro

This cheered me up.
Plommer i am pissed. Just found out someone broke into my car last night. Only stole the $$ i had in ashtray, but still, its the invasion of my personal space thats got me fired up...

Have found out this dumbfukk is a local at the pub thats just around the corner from friends house (where car was broken into). Also, have a good m8 who is a karaoke local at same pub.

This has a Heisenbergesque outcome written all over it.

No point in getting police involved as they are about as useful as diarrhoea when it comes to matters such as this (nothing against them, just the lack of funding they have)...

I wonder if Muddy has ever dreamed of getting his music produced and making more than $101k/year...

Hmm.

I wonder what the line would be on that...

Muddy aspires to be the guy who does Elton John's music. The quiet guy no one knows about, I think that's Elton's lover too.

It absolutely is a travesty that teachers are underpaid.

When Gov Rick Scott went after the Florida Retirement System I felt for teachers more than I did myself.

But teachers being underpaid does not mean cops are overpaid.

Are hedge fund managers overpaid too?

I think I just created another 6 pages of material for this thread.

:ouimonsieur:

are you trying to influence the Legend voting?

Haha....I forgot all about that, reno!

When Gov Rick Scott went after the Florida Retirement System I felt for teachers more than I did myself.

Chicago teachers are walking out Monday if they dont get a new contract.

"Teachers work for the children, not the money."

:grabsome::grabsome::grabsome::grabsome:

I wouldn't want to be a teacher. They are not respected and deal with more crap than I would ever want to.

Last edited:

Hedge fund managers? You're trying to compare private enterprise to the public sector? Uhh. Ok.

In case you missed the last four years, financial sector management salaries have been highly scrutinized.

Hedge fund managers? You're trying to compare private enterprise to the public sector? Uhh. Ok.

In case you missed the last four years, financial sector management salaries have been highly scrutinized.

Your virtually constant ad-hominem attacks have become very tiresome.

It's useless for me to engage in a mature discussion with you. Your "uhhh's" and your "genius" and your "champs" and your "fuck the police" doesn't leave any room for adult back and forths.

Your virtually constant ad-hominem attacks have become very tiresome.

It's useless for me to engage in a mature discussion with you. Your "uhhh's" and your "genius" and your "champs" and your "fuck the police" doesn't leave any room for adult back and forths.

I don't believe you comprehend what an ad hominem attack actually is. Nothing you listed is an ad hominem attack. If you actually think that I dislike the police because of you (or that I'm even talking about you in particular when I state that), you're quite delusional.

But good debate... comparing apples to oranges and then crying about someone saying "Uhh." LMAO.

Only you could be that pathetic.

Daft what's the best way to get a warning instead of a speeding ticket?

Daft what's the best way to get a warning instead of a speeding ticket?

Don't answer with lol's, uhhhh's and NEVER call him a genius. Now Pav's give GameLive a football play already.

Don't answer with lol's, uhhhh's and NEVER call him a genius. Now Pav's give GameLive a football play already.
I posted my plays Wally..not sure how they are doing.