lol at this mangina

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 5,166 Views
Hmm. How does a cop make "more $$$ than (they) ever dreamed of making?"

Low aspirations apparently.

I made $101,000.00 in 2012.

That is more than I ever dreamed I would make when I was a struggling musician.

When you take jabs at me, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Or are you just that bored?

I made $101,000.00 in 2012.

That is more than I ever dreamed I would make when I was a struggling musician.

When you take jabs at me, does it make you feel better about yourself?

Or are you just that bored?

Just a weird comment for a government employee to make. You do realize that tax dollars pay for your salary. Probably not a wise thing to broadcast. So you were what? Like in the top 10 salaries for all cops in Miami last year? Hmm. Ok.

You had no aspirations to get produced as a musician? That's a weird comment too.

You're weird, Daft.

No, I had no idea tax dollars paid my salary. That's weird.

Tax dollars pay for a lot of things. I paid over $750 in Federal taxes my last pay period. I pay very high taxes to pay for law enforcement that has jurisdiction where I reside. Weird, huh?

As far as your assessment of me, I have no issues being "weird". I'm definitely not the only "weird" poster at Gamelive. In fact, some people are comfortable with being described that way. Normal can be boring.

Last edited:
I'm not going to bother watching that video. I'm just going to assume that it's as lame as any other engagement.

Daft, sideloaded and MFer, on the other hand...
:popcorn:

No, I had no idea tax dollars paid my salary. That's weird.

Tax dollars pay for a lot of things. I paid over $750 in Federal taxes my last pay period. I pay very high taxes to pay for law enforcement that has jurisdiction where I reside. Weird, huh?

As far as your assessment of me, I have no issues being "weird". I'm definitely not the only "weird" poster at Gamelive. In fact, some people are comfortable with being described that way. Normal can be boring.

If only you were interestingly weird...

Unfortunately, you're really (boringly consumeristically) normal but say weird things that don't make much sense. I think you might be the only musician in the history of mankind who wasn't trying to make what is a pretty average household wage in any major American city...

Dafty what kind of copper are u?

Tomato makes less than half of that teaching :(

I'm not going to bother watching that video. I'm just going to assume that it's as lame as any other engagement.

Daft, sideloaded and MFer, on the other hand...
:popcorn:

Sorry to disappoint but there won't be any e-wars tonight, Teela. I'm just a weird (but normal), former musician that had the lowest aspirations of any musician in the history of mankind (did I forget anything?).

Happy Friday night, everyone.

:cheersbuddy:

How long have you been a teacher, Tomato?

Hang in there, Tomato. When I came out of the Academy I was making $13 an hour.

Sorry to disappoint but there won't be any e-wars tonight, Teela. I'm just a weird (but normal), former musician that had the lowest aspirations of any musician in the history of mankind (did I forget anything?).

Happy Friday night, everyone.

:cheersbuddy:

No following me over to SBR tonight?

Disappointing.

How long have you been a teacher, Tomato?

Hang in there, Tomato. When I came out of the Academy I was making $13 an hour.
2nd year

quitting after year 5 or year 10

salaries top off around 80k

I wonder if Muddy has ever dreamed of getting his music produced and making more than $101k/year...

Hmm.

I wonder what the line would be on that...

+1

Being normal is probably one of the most overrated things a person could be.

My condolences to these people for their lack of self expression..

2nd year

quitting after year 5 or year 10

salaries top off around 80k

gotta keep adding onto your education and make it as Principal or be a lame ass counselor like teela