List of Gamelive posters and their aliases/ghosts

• Start date
  • Replies 97 Comments
  • Views 7,328 Views
Bread I like the photoshop. :russia:

what's going on

is shari leaving us :nope: :sad: :xpansive:

If Shari is leaving and it is the fault of someone here, I will be very cross.

I don't know anyone here except Bread, Pavy, CB, and Robyn...quite a mystery.

I will be cross with Robyn.

Don't judge me moron. No one asked for your stupid opinion. Now go blow your boyfriend.

haha. Juvenile insults. You could just admit I'm right, you know. Or would that hurt your ego too much? That's ok. It's a tacit admission and everyone can see that. By the way, no thanks. Offer to blow someone who might appreciate it.

Look Enigma. I don't know who the fukk you are. I only talk to my friends here. Now go beat up your dog.

Look Enigma. I don't know who the fukk you are. I only talk to my friends here. Now go beat up your dog.

You are talking to me. Ergo, you consider me a friend. That begs the question then: do you call all your friends these names?

Matty Rain, do you have a Second Life account?

I bet he does and I bet he is handsome and studly.

:lmao: No Nina, I don't. To be perfectly candid I find the whole thing very creepy and worthy of psychotherapy if you "play" it regularly. I mean it's not even a game... it's living vicariously through a doppelgnger... I know people who spend equal amounts of time "playing" their "First" and "Second" lives. That's pure unhealthy escapism, not unlike drug abuse.

It's fucking polygons on a screen! (And from what I hear, people are *actually* fucking polygons on a screen! :wah:)

UTEOT=CS-Cedric=Ceds Shadow=Shortstop

:yayme:

talkhand-talk-to-the-hand-talk-hand-smiley-emoticon-000673-large.gif

Deuce = Dunce

Oooh Is this thread the reason that Mrs.X thought that Emmi was a ghost?..I missed that-