Let's talk about wildlife

• Start date
  • Replies 970 Comments
  • Views 61,423 Views
no it was a native european nature show, the people sent were usually french or italian and mostly spanish, same format but from spain

Love this thread, love the pictures of the hawk and manatees.

Nice little spot you got there McB!

I love going to the park or beach before the sun comes up. So many critters. So awesome to be close to.

Fivey, nominated?

Cool bird. :up: I dig that bird.

The one thing I have to contribute is this bad-ass customer who surprised the hell out of me and made me do a double-take when suddenly there he was, right outside my office window. I have posted it before but here it is again:

attachment.php

hawk 004.jpg

Here's two of my better pictures... This guy is Mean! If you notice to the left of the one hummingbird that there is another one there too.
IMG_2369.JPG

IMG_2368.JPG

Last edited:
What kind of siding? Woodpeckers are usually trying to get at bugs that are in there. I have a cedar log home and i have trouble with the little fuckers as well. Sometimes they do tap on the metal to try to attract mates I think.
i think he is trying to attract mates but my house is not a club. He likes the hardy plank and the edge trim on the chimney.

Wow Mr. Quincy, some pretty amazing pictures you have there.
Muddy, I wonder if our friends are related.

there is a peacock type bird living in a fenced in yard about 8 houses down from me

i'll see if I can get a few pics of the phone from last week.

took my wife to see it today before we went out, first time out of 3 attempts she has seen it.

took some vid over and through the fence, it was only 15 feet away.

after we made our get away, I realized I hadn't turn the video on record!!!! :selfbash:

can't really see it from the pics. it was like 25-35 yards feet away that day

today it was ony 10 feet away maybe

photo1-2.jpg

What the? I can't even tell what the hell all is going on in there.