Let's be honest here Blitty...

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,316 Views
Are you boys familiar with the 10 Crack Commandments?

They were penned a Rev. Christopher Wallace.

Never get high on your own supply........That track is dope-

fiver doesn't do drugs. :biglaugh:

Rule #1.

Never let any of your acquaintances know how much money you are carrying.

With the money comes jealousy. You could be robbed.

Actually Aaron's right. Ether is the most effective way to freebase cocaine, but baking soda also frees the cocaine base from the salt molecule, the water allowing the two to mix. Crack is the form of freebase made with baking soda, so F0cker has cracked before.

Well I suppose it could be considered freebasing in a loose sense. However, whenever anyone says freebase cocaine it's typically inferred that it's processed with ether.

I am such a square compared to all of you. I have never done any drugs besides alcohol and marijuana.

I am such a square compared to all of you. I have never done any drugs besides alcohol and marijuana.

Is that your way of saying we need an official GL Night of Debauchery in SoCal to properly initiate you? I could be persuaded to attend such a gathering.

crack got its name from the "crackling" sound when it combusts

so if what MF did didn't crackle then he probably hasnt done crack

the crackling sound is part of the addiction - that peaceful, peaceful reassuring sound that lets you know that after all the anxiety of breaking and entering, fencing the sh*t, harrassing/borderline threatening for a better price, bitching at the hookup about the bullsh*t count, that sound that tells you that after all that, things will be alright, in fact, better than alright! chilled out and copacetic! for the next 15 minutes - and ESPECIALLY for the next 15 seconds!

Is that your way of saying we need an official GL Night of Debauchery in SoCal to properly initiate you? I could be persuaded to attend such a gathering.

:lmao:
I have an addictive personality so it is probably best I continue to stay away from drugs. It would most likely not end well.

the crackling sound is part of the addiction - that peaceful, peaceful reassuring sound that lets you know that after all the anxiety of breaking and entering, fencing the sh*t, harrassing/borderline threatening for a better price, bitching at the hookup about the bullsh*t count, that sound that tells you that after all that, things will be alright, in fact, better than alright! chilled out and copacetic! for the next 15 minutes - and ESPECIALLY for the next 15 seconds!

QFT. Good say, Pally. Although I dispute your definition of crack, I'm willing to let it slide.

I agree 100%

Bunch of losers hanging out here.

So...all of that nonsense is worth it for 15 minutes of laze?

come on robyn just a little hit come on pal

you'll be fine