Leaving in the Morning for Syracuse.

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,262 Views
Currently 10 minutes from the dome. Going to get going. I see my Kansas state isn't looking good. Go KY GO..... WVU sucks. Will take pics and report later.

Matty Rain has been wondering where your updates were.

Keep 'em coming buddy!

Just in from the game. KY was lucky to lose by as little as they did. I will upload pics when I get home tomorrow. WVU was the best team tonight. It was a great game but on the losing side of all my bets.

No Nina, no mountain woman kidnapped me...... but the chick dressed as the mountaineer as a mascot was kinda hot in a davey crocket kinda way.......

Time to head home after a swim and a hot tub.

I was offered 2 tickets to this game for free 3 minutes before tip off....really good seats too...I turned them down and went out to a good dinner instead.

I was offered 2 tickets to this game for free 3 minutes before tip off....really good seats too...I turned them down and went out to a good dinner instead.

Sure you did big guy. You were forced to sit at another dance contest. Unreal. Hope you find your balls before Ft Lauderdale!

Sure you did big guy. You were forced to sit at another dance contest. Unreal. Hope you find your balls before Ft Lauderdale!

WE were out of the dance thing by 630...thank god. I couldn't take much more.

Amby is supportive - he understands what stevek doesn't.

It may be that DanceGirl's nut punches are more lethal than Ms. Stevek's.

A few pics from the tourney. Check out the Davey Crocket chick, it's not a great pic but all I could do.

Plommer it was just me and 23,000 of my closest friends......

Attachments

• Camera 053.jpg
    Camera 053.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Camera 088.jpg
    Camera 088.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 121