• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,263 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Well people I am off tomorrow to see my first NCAA March Madness game live. Just found my passport and purchased my tickets. Looking forward to it.

Anyone else going to be there?

Well people I am off tomorrow to see my first NCAA March Madness game live. Just found my passport and purchased my tickets. Looking forward to it.

Anyone else going to be there?

Silly cunt, there will be thousands of others attending. Did you really need to ask this?

20four7, I wonder aboat you sometimes pal.

Last edited:
Plommer, they extended a virtual e invitation for me..... I think that's enough to prove they are playing this game for me.

I hope the other 16,000 don't ruin my 1st NCAA March madness experience. :)

Are you meeting up with Amby in the Cuse'?

Jealous.

I would be there but too hard for me to get there considering it's two lower class airports I'd be flying in and out of.

Herman that's why I'm driving..... google says 4.5 hours, mapquest says 5. If they don't dick me around at the boarder I say 4........ LOL

20four7 tell me a story. Tell me a story that you don't think anyone else has ever been interested in hearing.

I'll relay the stories from the trip when I get back. I'm playing poker right now and don't have time for ya bread...... sorry.......

My 17 yo daughter is coming with me...... the stories won't be that great :)