Leaving For New York

The girl that is going back with m is 18 years old. Not really trusting her to drive cross country. You are pretty dense, and since you never showed up to meet me, also a pussy.

Yes. Very difficult to drive cross country. NYC traffic? No problem. Wide open highway? SHE'S ONLY 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Very difficult to drive cross country. NYC traffic? No problem. Wide open highway. SHE'S ONLY 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does not live in NYC. An 18 year old driving cross country is a lot to do. I mean look at you. You are how old and you can't even drive to the strip and meet me.

The girl that is going back with m is 18 years old. Not really trusting her to drive cross country. You are pretty dense, and since you never showed up to meet me, also a pussy.

fok, Casper bringing the heat

She does not live in NYC. An 18 year old driving cross country is a lot to do. I mean look at you. You are how old and you can't even drive to the strip and meet me.

It's funny because it's TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Poor Casper.

Tired of getting rejected by grown women you've turned to getting them straight out of high school?
What's next, pre-school.
Fok sakes why don't you just place a demand with an expecting mother to be.

You know unless she is deaf dumb and blind she'll eventually realize you're a tool even if she is 18.

Wallaaaaaay!

No piling on pal.

Common.

Bring her here

what kind of life could an 18yr old have in vegas...waitress, maybe strip(dunno the age req.), be a hooker or some other dead end job....i dont get it, what does she plan to do ?

what kind of life could an 18yr old have in vegas...waitress, maybe strip(dunno the age req.), be a hooker or some other dead end job....i dont get it, what does she plan to do ?

First off, I am not dating her. She is the daughter of a friend of mine from New York. Second off, she wants to go to a CSI school in Vegas. I will assume to pay bills she will be a server, but I really don't know what her immediate plans are.

Tired of getting rejected by grown women you've turned to getting them straight out of high school?
What's next, pre-school.
Fok sakes why don't you just place a demand with an expecting mother to be.

You know unless she is deaf dumb and blind she'll eventually realize you're a tool even if she is 18.

hey, how are your plays going on your thread? Have you broken that 0-12 streak you were on? f I have to keep reading about how your system is blah blah blah blah, I'll puke. Spend less time in my life and more time on your plays, and you might win a couple. Okay budddaaaayyy?

Wait a tick. Someone who posts here has a 1.2 million dollar house?

Who??

Wait a tick. Someone who posts here has a 1.2 million dollar house?

Who??

I do not have a 1.2 million dollar house. I rented a 1.2 million dollar house w Razor.

No squatting. I know you would like to think that, but nope, that's not the case.

Housesitting then.

Casper I know you.

Plays :rofl:

$1.2M rentals for servers is vegas :rofl: