Leaving For New York

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Blitty, I will see you soon. Let's grab lunch at a Thai restaurant. I told the 161 Posse to lay low. Ever since the Osama killing, they have gotten skittish. Tell Caligirl the flowers she got were from me. See you soon buddaaaaay.

Rochester is a shit hole, I dont know how anyone could live there.

Yeah, that is the closest stop to where I am going at first. Rochester is a shit hole. I agree.

Oh man I'd do anything to be there!!!

:popcorn:

You take a train?!?! Isn't that just as expensive as flying?

I have dinner plans with Tsoprano on Friday night. Try to meet up with us.

I have dinner plans with Tsoprano on Friday night. Try to meet up with us.

Not Friday. I have plans that night. Besides meeting TSoprano for dinner would end poorly.

Why wouldn't a guy who lives in a $1.2 million house have a car to drive back home? :clueless:

Why wouldn't a guy who lives in a $1.2 million house have a car to drive back home? :clueless:

Since you MUST know. I am bringing someone back from New York with me to Vegas. I have to drive her car cross country, so there is no reason to take 2 cars back. I have a car in NY, so I am set for the summer. Anything else dumb ass?

A LOT of potential for several burials in this thread.

A LOT of potential for several burials in this thread.

Nah Daft. I know most of the guys here could come up with some good bus/train material. I was looking forward to some funny responses.

Can we unban Razor to keep us entertained while Casper is going Sal Paradise on us?

Since you MUST know. I am bringing someone back from New York with me to Vegas. I have to drive her car cross country, so there is no reason to take 2 cars back. I have a car in NY, so I am set for the summer. Anything else dumb ass?

Oh! I hope it's one of the 161 posse members! I know I would much rather ride in a bus/train than have to take TWO cars back to Vegas. LOL. Oh. Let me guess. She has a car but no license. Or she lost her eyesight in a tragic hopscotch accident.

Makes sense that you took a train out here too... :rolleyes:

Oh! I hope it's one of the 161 posse members! I know I would much rather ride in a bus/train than have to take TWO cars back to Vegas. LOL.

Makes sense that you took a train out here then. :rolleyes:

The girl that is going back with m is 18 years old. Not really trusting her to drive cross country. You are pretty dense, and since you never showed up to meet me, also a pussy.