Leaving For New York

Housesitting then.

Casper I know you.

No you don't and no i was not house sitting. Try to spin it all you want. You just can't stand the fact that I have done well in Vegas. You were teh one saying after I moved here I wouldn't last a month, and all this other crap. Newsflash, you were wrong.

Plays :rofl:

$1.2M rentals for servers is vegas :rofl:

So let's explain to the other retard on this post. First off, I am not serving. Second off, rent here regardless of the size of the home is not outrageous. I also have a roommate. I know you talk and pretend like you are a big bettor and you make 40k a month, but I know nothing could be farther from the truth. You are a fake Durito.

I dont make 40k a month thats for sure.

So let's explain to the other retard on this post. First off, I am not serving. Second off, rent here regardless of the size of the home is not outrageous. I also have a roommate. I know you talk and pretend like you are a big bettor and you make 40k a month, but I know nothing could be farther from the truth. You are a fake Durito.

Your "roommate" said he was a server, ya fucking dope. Getting caught up in your own lies now?

No you don't and no i was not house sitting. Try to spin it all you want. You just can't stand the fact that I have done well in Vegas. You were teh one saying after I moved here I wouldn't last a month, and all this other crap. Newsflash, you were wrong.

You've done so well that you're going to NYC for the summer and you've resorted to becoming a fucking tout. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casper, what's the rent on a $1.2 million home?

Your "roommate" said he was a server, ya fucking dope. Getting caught up in your own lies now?

Durito said I WAS A SERVER you moron!!! Go off yourself you pussy.

You've done so well that you're going to NYC for the summer and you've resorted to becoming a fucking tout. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to NYC for the summer and I am a tout. Those are bad things..lol. Dude, you are so lucky you didn't show up that night. You are just an internet moron.

If you can't fly then I don't really see anything wrong with the way you're travelling so no jokes from me.

Even if you could fly. Different strokes and all that.

I'd probably just do a one-way car rental if I was travelling alone but I'm also a wimp now after hearing too many stories about psychos and misfits on buses and trains

like the Canadian :excl: guy who chopped someone's head off and ate chunks of his victim on a Greyhound a couple of years ago

Good luck

Isn't Vegas real estate real shitty? It may have been valued at 1.2 what 6 years ago, surely down now. I can find Miami Beach beachfront for 1300 a month, Im sure they are not that far from a million. So a big Vegas house say what 1200 / 2 is doable for a bartender, not that unrealistic.

vegas is like half the price of this 3rd world city but i dont think you getting anything like that for 1200.

2qkjwpt.gif

I am going to NYC for the summer and I am a tout. Those are bad things..lol. Dude, you are so lucky you didn't show up that night. You are just an internet moron.

Yes. I would assume that it's so you can bartend, but that's probably ridiculous too since you've only stated as much on here before. Being a tout is somewhere between being a McDonald's fry guy and a child molester.

I'm at the Venetian if you'd like to stop by...

How much is the rent Casper?

I'm getting bored from this place, I might follow potato's footsteps

Casper congratulations on 2000K posts!

Yes. I would assume that it's so you can bartend, but that's probably ridiculous too since you've only stated as much on here before. Being a tout is somewhere between being a McDonald's fry guy and a child molester.

I'm at the Venetian if you'd like to stop by...

I could bartend here. I am going to NY to visit family and friends. Why would I go follow you around? You didn't show up last time. Say what you want about what I do when I cap games. You are nothing but a hater. Have a great life moron.