l7ustin vs. Steves FIGHT THREAD!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,481 Views
stevie's pickle eating video was very intimidating

If you want to shift to Archie I fully understand. I am just glad I got to enjoy that pickel. I might have to buy another one.

stevie's pickle eating video was very intimidating

I am leaning towards another pickel. I am quitting smoking and my appetite is out of control. Possibly another intimidation video.

wow, that pickle eating vid left me speechless.

Steve, do you get those at the minimart?

making a hid vid of you buying a few pickles from the mini mart for us.

Dustin, Steve lives in the middle of nowhere in central-ish Pa I think. Pennsyltucky area. couldn't you tell from the goatee and heavy sighs after swallowing a bite of the pickle?

Dustin, how far are you from your wedding day peak in shape diet weight? how long will it take you to get back to fighting weight on a no carb diet?

no pickles for you Dusty

Sodomy is most commonly legally defined as any contact between the genitals of one person, and the mouth or anus of another. The word has its origins in Christianity. It is sometimes used to mean sexual deviation, though in legal contexts it is defined as above. Throughout history, "sodomites," mostly male homosexuals and bestialists, have been punished by a largely theocratically controlled government, in hopes of stamping out "ungodly practices" that might bring divine retribution against Christian society. In medieval Europe, intercourse between a male field worker and a noble woman was legally considered "sodomy," as it was thought to cause a poor harvest. The history of the concept of sodomy is tied to the Church in most every case.

Currently, there is no federal sodomy law, though some federal land falls under maritime jurisdiction, which may have sanctions in some cases. 25 states do not have sodomy laws. 5 states have laws pertaining to homosexual sodomy only, and the remaining 20 states, plus the District of Columbia, have laws covering all sodomy, even between heterosexuals.

Dustin, Steve lives in the middle of nowhere in central-ish Pa I think. Pennsyltucky area. couldn't you tell from the goatee and heavy sighs after swallowing a bite of the pickle?

Dustin, how far are you from your wedding day peak in shape diet weight? how long will it take you to get back to fighting weight on a no carb diet?

no pickles for you Dusty

you are the sharp lines maker but i will provide some pictures of my most recent meal choices...

166808_688835396568_38706338_37631825_6178273_n.jpg

162707_688843495338_38706338_37631916_5479811_n.jpg

Well I attempted another pickle video. I felt so good about it too. Had the BBC version of Led Zepelin's "Whole Lotta Love" blasting and I screamed some things. Only to find the camera had shut itself off. I cannot consume anymore pickle tonight. Yes I do get those at Minimart, but as you know I have a crush on Minimart girl and wouldn't want to freak her or her coworkers out with my camera. Those pickles have 69% of your dailr recommended intake of sodium I learned. Disturbing.

Thank you for your advice on sodomy.

Out for some vids and the new Showtime lineup. You all have a good night.

Ok don't be freaked out. I woke up and this forced its way out of me. I assure you it is still safe though.

I say sarcastic things sometimes but there is no sarcasm when I say that the pickle video is fucking intense.

You can tell that this is an inside look inside the mind of a true gambler who's wheels are spinning over line movement, expected utiltiy etc.

Stevie, don't change.

Stevies taking charge early! Dusty needs to recover quickly!

That pickle video is pretty good, the angle, the action, the ambient sound :clap:

They have in n out in Texas?