• Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,474 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hardly seems fair 2-on-1, but here we go!!!

:stretcher::stabyou::stabyou:

need a line? it does get complicated by the 2 steve's though

I got my money on Stevek173 ml over Dustin

and stevek174 ml over Dustin

and parlay those..

finally give me stevek173 over stevek174

any interference by stevek172 or 175 voids all the above bets

At least Dusty can tend to his own wounds being in the EMT field. Does this alter the line at all?

and how much does it effect dusty if he cant understand any of the gibberish that stevies is talking about:clueless:

Good luck L Seven Ustin

# of insults unleashed by stevek and dustin combined

over 3.5 +172
under 3.5 -204

Hai. I am feeling so docile tonight. Can we make this for like a week. I feel so at peace. I am sure I will be angry within a day or two.

Dustin I was in San Antonio once on business. I was selling electric toothbrushes at the time - "The Interplak by Con Air". It was a trade show for Dentists.

We went to Joe's Crab House. It was awful.

We went on the river walk. Some bastard hick said to me "Hey Gomer". I thought I was pretty handsome at the time so it hurt my feelings and me and my boss almost went after him.

There was a man at the trade show working the booth next to us. He had a 5th of whiskey hidden behind his booth just to get through the day.

My boss banged some girl in his hotel room. He was married. I drank and masturbated a lot. Must have been the Texas influence.

That is twice today I have heard that Joe's Crab Shack is garbage.

Not that I really expected much.

Dustin I was in San Antonio once on business. I was selling electric toothbrushes at the time - "The Interplak by Con Air". It was a trade show for Dentists.

We went to Joe's Crab House. It was awful.

We went on the river walk. Some bastard hick said to me "Hey Gomer". I thought I was pretty handsome at the time so it hurt my feelings and me and my boss almost went after him.

There was a man at the trade show working the booth next to us. He had a 5th of whiskey hidden behind his booth just to get through the day.

My boss banged some girl in his hotel room. He was married. I drank and masturbated a lot. Must have been the Texas influence.

wait, is it the masturbating, drinking, or boss banging random girls that comes from the texas influence?

if its a or b...... I'm influenced by Tejas quite a bit here in Chicago too

wait, is it the masturbating, drinking, or boss banging random girls that comes from the texas influence?

if its a or b...... I'm influenced by Tejas quite a bit here in Chicago too

I'd say all of it. But then again that's what I usually did in all of the hotels. No wait...that's what I ALWAYS did in the hotels. So I shouldn't blame it on Texas.

But I am anyway.

Chicago huh? My brother went to the University of Illinois. I was there on business. I remember when we were driving and the kids were throwing rocks at passing cars. That shit was whack.

I really thought about the situation that exists in this thread as I enjoyed this large pickel

this is unfair because i do not even know where stevie lives. i think archie had a very sharp line