kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Salutations brother kato

What’s the vabbing scene like in SLC?

good mourning brother blitty

my wife told me about this.

i think the scene is a small niche scene, but strong.

love you brother.

LOL I just looked up what vabbing means. Unreal you dirty dogs! Total instant GTFO from MrsM if I mentioned that!

Good afternoon Kato!

Just read that Utah foots team is ranked 8th in preseason poll. Sounds like a loaded squad this year?

Also to note saw undrafted ex-Ute Britain Covey was trying to make Eagles squad as kick returner/backup receiver. Thinking he was a long shot at best and hadn't heard nothing from practices until today.

• Covey continues to be the first guy up at punt returner during special teams drills. Covey was praised by Nick Sirianni prior to practice. Seems like he might be able to crack the roster.

Straight from HC Sirianni's mouth
“When we were in rookie minicamp, he made a move early on in rookie minicamp with some major quickness, and you saw his quickness. That’s what you see with him. He’s really quick. He catches the ball well. And he has great feel of what to do out there and he’s smart. He knows all the positions. So, he’s had a good camp, but I think what really sticks out with him, and I don’t think it’s going to be a secret to the rest of the NFL, is how quick he is. Everyone is going to see how quick he is, and everyone is going to remember the plays he made at Utah with his quickness.”

I guess you remember this one big time ....
watch

hello and good mourning mrm!

britian covey is the real deal and will make a team

staying healthy is another question altogether - he will get rocked - he also has quite the history of concussions

love to see the utes at 8 and they will have a solid year. however the pac 12 is fucked and we will be left out i fear.

Brother Kato, I saw The Shins and Joseph at The Ryman.

Do you approve?
kato approves. i hope it was lovely.

love you brother, miss you.

good afternoon kato-san

kato the mayor of the district of columbia's name is Bowser

:maersksealand:

GQtJ0qt.png

good afternoon rj!

one mayor not to mess with.

he needs an opponent named mario.

hello and good morning!

SOK is in a karting league and that ended yesterday. he took 3rd. not bad for his first year.

kato enterprises will be investing in a kart for him next year.

hooray for max with the double.

everything is coming up millhouse in the kato household.

how are you? how is portugal?

good mourning mrm!

i am so happy you are alright.

one love.

hello and good morning!

SOK is in a karting league and that ended yesterday. he took 3rd. not bad for his first year.

kato enterprises will be investing in a kart for him next year.

hooray for max with the double.

everything is coming up millhouse in the kato household.

how are you? how is portugal?

coming up milhouse - I learned a new saying, thanks kato

I self deported before my time was up, I'm back in little havana, I'm trying to get one of those digital nomad visas that pt offers, it's taking long, one of the requirements was to do it from outside the country, I think they tricked me

kato did you know that if you're dark you're an immigrant, but if you're white you're an expat :handshake:

fucking whitey, man

fucking tricks, get some treats brother