kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Masks are still mandatory in stores if stated on window.

Very loosely enforced.

Wow. Here you'd get kicked out, possibly by other customers.

fucking pissed i keep missing mcb my crip walking brother

he is a good evener, you're a good mourner

manly as fuck

we could never be this manly :nope:

Are you guys allowed to enter stores without a mask once you're vaccinated?

I went to the post office a few days ago and forgot the mask in the car, when I was in line I realized it but no one told me anything

Where I am, indoors masks technically required and I think everybody pretty much complies.
In Vegas they want you to pull your mask down between puffs as you smoke and drink while pushing buttons on a machine. I don't think anybody mastered this trick yet. But some places have people walking around telling you. Which results in customer tugging at mask for a second.

Literally 90% of the people I know have been basically bedridden for the day after their 2nd Pfizer shot.
My 83 yr old dad was sick for a few days but everyone else I know that got Pfizer had no bad side effects.

Good evening Kato and the rest of you beautiful people. We don't wear masks at 95% of the places we go to in Naples. Seed to Table is our favorite place to go to. Was on Good morning america because we have been maskless there the entire time. Maybe it helps maybe it doesn't. I'm not going to argue with anyone that gets upset with my opinion but fuck the mask unless you are sick and want me to wear it for you.

Fuck Joe Biden while we are at it. Dude is in lala land. You are able to go outside without a mask if you are vaccinated? Give me a fucking break.

Interesting. Here it's still masks everywhere and non-essential stores are closed until at least May 20. JL is doing online learning and all.

We done fucked up good.

Jazz are playing above their means. Heat and Knicks made us some money tonight. Lakers going to be the one to get us over the top.

Shitty teams are throwing in the towel at end of season. Taking way more faves than normal.

good afternoon gamelive!

go jazz.