kato's good mourning/good evening thread

mister monkey they are going to open a Wawa in the black ghetto near me

good mourning rj, gamelive

mighty day today

good mourning kato, machu

kato have you ever seen baby shark dance, the highest viewed youtube video of all time?

I vividly remember JL's Pinkfong/Baby Shark phase. Crazy how the YouTube algorithm rules the entertainment world.

how’s that 5G chip treating you boys?

is the second really a doozy like they all say it is?

mourning brother blitty!

so far so good - get poked at 1 pm MST - i heard the next day is the worst. who knows?

mourning Kay
Big_toe.jpg

Don't sweat the poke, pal. I got the Pfizer shot with zero side effects and have talked to dozens of my neighbors who got Pfizer, Astra Zenica and Moderna and not one person had any side effect from the shot.

Also you'll barely notice the microchip, its miniscule. Amazing they can make them so small.

good mourning plommer!

fuck yes.

no sweat - got this.

I like the flatbed for maybe a couple bags of thin set and some tile, some sand mix or maybe a 5 gal paint.

Another move is to go for the lumber cart. Holds some 4x8s of plywood (or drywall) and some dimensional lumber.

Have a raging semi right now writing all this...

I like the flatbed for maybe a couple bags of thin set and some tile, some sand mix or maybe a 5 gal paint.

Another move is to go for the lumber cart. Holds some 4x8s of plywood (or drywall) and some dimensional lumber.

Have a raging semi right now writing all this...
attaboy!

18535296_web1_190912-NBU-red-green.jpg