kato's good mourning/good evening thread

A6936CAA-B704-40FE-9942-FA8FF44167C6.jpeg

RJ. Roofing, crossfit, daughters' soccer practice and been watching draft coverage. How about yourself?

Woke up around 10 saw the IPL match, cooked rice with some Kirkland pre-cooked can chicken, saw the Man U Roma game, cut a cocunut from my cocunut tree then saw Wednesday's AEW Dynamite from a torrent

so basically just watch tv :dunno: , damn sad like kato says

good mourning rj!

fucking pissed i keep missing mcb my crip walking brother

good mourning gamelive!

mourning Kay
View attachment 4805

Don't sweat the poke, pal. I got the Pfizer shot with zero side effects and have talked to dozens of my neighbors who got Pfizer, Astra Zenica and Moderna and not one person had any side effect from the shot.

Also you'll barely notice the microchip, its miniscule. Amazing they can make them so small.
Literally 90% of the people I know have been basically bedridden for the day after their 2nd Pfizer shot.

I got my first Moderna shot today. I’m not anti-vax at all. I just went back and forth with it a bunch of times. Healthy guy in my 40’s. I’m only doing it because the days of me wearing a mask are coming to a close.

Are you guys allowed to enter stores without a mask once you're vaccinated?

Canada is way behind. Still no first dose here (although I *could* sign up to get the AZ.)