kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Think I'm doing take out breakfast, a nice one, eggs, pancakes, bacon, coffee whole nine yards; way too expensive man but a man needs something besides a MM sandwich once a week

RJ, enjoy.

Mourning, Buttercup @ GL

contemplating brunch/breakfast now

currently listening to Thesus Epstein's presser

I might run home for some left over thai and 2 beers....

good mourning archie!

sounds good. drinking coffee, living the dream.

Kato here is a inspirational mourning quote for you.... from someone named Milan Kundera

"Man proceeds in a fog. But when he looks back to judge people of the past, he sees no fog on their path. From his present, which was their far away past, their path looks perfectly clear to him, good visibility all the way. Looking back, he sees the path, he sees the people proceeding, he sees their mistakes, but not the fog."

buttercup, God speed in your journey through the FOG dude

Kato here is a inspirational mourning quote for you.... from someone named Milan Kundera

"Man proceeds in a fog. But when he looks back to judge people of the past, he sees no fog on their path. From his present, which was their far away past, their path looks perfectly clear to him, good visibility all the way. Looking back, he sees the path, he sees the people proceeding, he sees their mistakes, but not the fog."

buttercup, God speed in your journey through the FOG dude

that quote makes me a better man.

thank you.

That is clever.

We signed up for literary studies because of Milan Kundera. True story.

We recommend Immortality.

good mourning/early afternoon matty!

Good mourning Kato. I was messing around sampling this tune from the 90s , pretty cool tune .

good mourning gregm!

haven't thought about badly drawn boy in a while

great talent, horrible live.

7 yrs ago, he was so drunk, couldn't finish songs

love you brother, miss you

Thats funny kato. I havent heard much from him. Love you too my friend, hope all is well.

enjoy the go

charmin-bear.jpg

good mourning pito/rj

good mourning steve(s)

good mourning gamelive

gray mourning here but we don't suffer from seasonal depression so it's all good

can't say the same of my whiny coworkers

some of them can go ahead and get fucked

mourning kato-san! :wally: