excellent steve(s)

good mourning!

Yeoboseyo!

rj

i had steak and kale

you?

good afternoon steve(s)

Goog afternoon to you as well Kato

Chicken Noodle soup day at the Minimart today Kato that and a small salad. Today I took an attitude with MM girl today and gave her a harsh "whatever". I got a stern "don't you whatever me that's not nice" back which gave me a chubby.

I'm leaning surf and turn for dinner from Stoneybank.

Work is insane, but this is a good thing.

Kato what's on your agenda today besides A, T, A

that MM gurl keeps the blood flowing. it is nice to have that in your life.

keep on killing it with work, you have to ride the wave.

i am finding it hard to really work today, who knows why. will go out and see some clients, prospect a little. then gym tonight.

be well my friend.

She really does.

We are closing GD's loan tonight which is cool. Got her an awesome deal, she even shopped around and we smashed what anyone else had for her so that was cool. Did Mexican with her last night which was nice, Fajita's and Tekate's and some decent dialogue and I'm a happy camper Kato.

Kato Mondays suck we know this. I am getting little besides aggravation with anything work related, man I cannot believe how horrid Allstate's customer service is. It's cool though I already have a huge month in the bag, should be my 2nd biggest of the year.

Kato I have to start working out again. Have to.

All the breast buttercup.

Not today. Already 5 in the bag which is very healthy, 2 were just massive; those 2 alone would've made a big month, stack on the 3 more and it's a good time.

So it's cool brother. More preliminary stuff today.

what you up to?