kato's good mourning/good evening thread

idk

going to watch the utah v. cal game in 30 min at the neighborhood bar

after that, no clue

thinking low key if anything

what about you?

I'm staying in, loading up on food and playing with forum code to see what I can add

then a little while later is the rugby world cup final :dance:

the french team is the mad cinderella

hard not to cheer for new zealand though

the french team is the mad cinderella

hard not to cheer for new zealand though

I missed the one four years ago when south Africa won it, I remember I was in El Rama Nicaragua deep within the bush, seeing the text updates in a dial up connection at 2ish in the afternoon in a zinc roof house with a hanging light bulb in the middle of the room, im pretty sure I was the only one keeping tab on it in the whole country :)

Bonsoir mon ami

hello and good evening my friend
I missed the one four years ago when south Africa won it, I remember I was in El Rama Nicaragua deep within the bush, seeing the text updates in a dial up connection at 2ish in the afternoon in a zinc roof house with a hanging light bulb in the middle of the room, im pretty sure I was the only one keeping tab on it in the whole country :)
:lmao:

Good evening steves, kato, rj.
good evening mcb!

Not planned. Getting ready to go out with Mrs. MCB, her brother, and his wife. Abuela on babysitting duty :dance:

McB enjoy brother.

Caps covered for me as they are in the process of making games against supposed contenders unwatchable but I'm not playing poker on that site anymore McB. For the time being at least.

McB we need a good poker room past 1.1.2012.

Good evening, good night GL

see ya in the mourning

kato where are you bro

i need you

utah shit the bed, got all sorts of angry. fell asleep at 10:00 pm mst, 12:00 your time.

i am sorry.

love you.