kato's good mourning/good evening thread

good afternoon steve(s)

how are you holding up?

I'm well Kato. Picked up a new deal I like a a lot, the guy is all business, I like them like that.

Two bowls of the Minimart surprisingly good chilli and some provolone sticks. 174 is going to be very angry but screw it I needed hangover food.

Going to get some candy for trick or treaters. Kato do you leave something outside or do you answer the door? I will be leaving something outside. I bought some orange and purple lightbulbs because I'm a dork so I'm going to make my house and porch look all creepy with them.

Kato how are you. I saw that you endorsed my new friendship with Ashley, the future is so bright for us my friend.

Kato is this a funny email exchange?

Unnamed Party: What did you have for lunch ?
173: Satan
UP: You had Satan for lunch? That's intense!
173: Yeah, talk about heartburn. Ugh.

Last edited:
good stuff brother.

life is good on this end. busy day at work, ended well. i live on a busy street, so trick or treaters do not show up at all. one year i forgot to buy candy, so i felt bad and gave them dollars.

i approve of ashley, only in a facebook relationship way, though.

seffner #1
clymer #1b

Aye Gamelive, Buttercup, everyone

Goog mourning. Get the fuck up and lez get some shit done y'all

good mourning night train, steve(s)

love

I've been up since 7am, balls deep in a philosophy paper. Fuck me, says Deuce. Fuck me.

That was a nice driving video you put up Deuce. You have an excellent voice bud.

afternoon y'all

don't forget to root on Vincent Jackson for us tonight

also root on the SD place kicker

positive thoughts, vibes, and lublub with y'all

I've been up since 7am, balls deep in a philosophy paper. Fuck me, says Deuce. Fuck me.

Why thank you. I have been told by many I have an attractive sounding voice. Broads dig it.

Why thank you. I have been told by many I have an attractive sounding voice. Broads dig it.

Do you think that if you lost alot of weight (like 200 lbs) your voice would change and not sound so attractive?

Broads may still like you.

PS: Good mourning Kato.

I didn't see Deuce's driving vid....

help me out Brotha's