Just voicing my opinion 1st time visitor. (I know a few of you degents on here.)

• Start date
  • Replies 130 Comments
  • Views 10,212 Views

BeatTheJerk

Since
Apr 6, 2011
Score
Tokens
When I scroll through this board and check out the joint. I feel like I'm at a fucking virtual swap meet. How do you guys do it ? Serious inquiry from BTJ ............. Bread hey pal long time. Did Big Daddy Kane take Robyn from you, or is this a funny gay observation on your part like we normally expect from you.

hey BTJ, spend some time and you'll understand the place better...

we don't have a bunch of college kids that whine and complain and don't understand shit.

BTJ, make your avatar the old one with the little stasch and the lamp on your head.....

slap your wife's big round bootay one time for each of the old sbr members you see here tonight

Hi there Jerky. Current pic of your lady friend please.

Thanks in advance, old chum!

Sup beater, post some pics of your hynas kulo ese. :highfive:

hey BTJ, spend some time and you'll understand the place better...

we don't have a bunch of college kids that whine and complain and don't understand shit.

BTJ, make your avatar the old one with the little stasch and the lamp on your head.....

slap your wife's big round bootay one time for each of the old sbr members you see here tonight

I really don't talk to anyone on there anyways. Your right ............ A lot of college kids that don't pay me no mind actually. SBR the site is still very attractive though with all their shit they have along with the forum. Contests,Points,Poker,SBR Book. I do love how all my old buddies have found their way over here. I miss you fuckers.

Last edited:
take care pal...

good to hear from the old legends!

and for real....

if you post a hot pic of your girl's culo i'll do the same..

one time, no mames guey

i'll go first

alysia-umbrella.jpg

Yeah I will post a money shot (wifey) after tonight's events. Bread I have stuck it out with my old lady. We almost split last August, but I guess God has a plan for me to stay with the kiddies full time while their young.

Archie she doesn't look hairy at all.

Congrats.

Here's what I look like these days. (Avatar) Gambling has made me age ...........

By the way I'm not 5'3". I take a lot of my pics sitting down. 5'10"ish

hey btj

Archie what does your girl think of gl, have you told her we are a bit "different"?

:gaymelive:

Beaty you look like a felon in that pic! :surrender:

I apologize for anything mean I might've ever said to you! :surrender: