Just a regular Sunday afternoon at the Gambol Station...

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 1,284 Views

Matty

Bringing Sexy Back
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
...with a first-ballot Gambling Forum Hall of Fame inductee.

zvn8T9A.jpg

We're on Bucs +3.5, Rams -9.5 (in-game) and Habs -105.

:fiverdance:

GOING FOR THE SWEEP, BOYSSSSS.

$$$$$$

What kind of cocktail is in that mason jar?

I’m gonna have some egg nog with Brandy just because.

I don't think the Mason jar was used. I'd brought my fancy 21yo Canadian Rye.

YtyXuae.jpg

Man this looks fun. Matty does Fiver do LSD? Omg.

Man this looks fun. Matty does Fiver do LSD? Omg.

Bredly, I met up with an estranged relative I rarely see the other day. He's got a gnarly arsenal of Fluff cid and cubensis.

Think you would be impressed.

He's friends with the Tool drummer.

Aren't you a TOOL guy?

I could be wrong.

Seen em twice. One of those shows, lateralous tour, was best show I've ever been to.

Danny Carey is boss.

Lost all the monies Fiver gave me for my bday. 🤦‍♂️ #cantwinboys

Tool is one of the best concerts I ever saw.

10,000 Days is probably my favorite album of the 21st century so far. Along with a couple of Kanye's.

Nelson, was one of my groomsmen and is currently my graphic designer/slave.

Tool are awesome but never seen them. They are at Welcome to Rockville in Jacksonville in May. Hmmmm.....

Bredly, I met up with an estranged relative I rarely see the other day. He's got a gnarly arsenal of Fluff cid and cubensis.

Think you would be impressed.

He's friends with the Tool drummer.

Aren't you a TOOL guy?

I could be wrong.

Tool is one of the best concerts I ever saw.

Seen em twice. One of those shows, lateralous tour, was best show I've ever been to.

Danny Carey is boss.

10,000 Days is probably my favorite album of the 21st century so far. Along with a couple of Kanye's.
So this relative came to visit me for 48 hours this past week, the main objective was Tool show. He’s been to roughly 75 shows.

Wild and weird experience, especially because I knew next to nothing about them. Combination of sound and visuals was aggressively therapeutic in a way.

He was actually texting the drummer back and forth the day of show - twas pretty cool.

Wait…

Marty’s a Kanye guy??
Let's have a toast for the douchebags
Let's have a toast for the assholes
Let's have a toast for the scumbags
Every one of them that I know

...could basically be the anthem of this place!

Wait…

Marty’s a Kanye guy??
Yeah wigga. During my epic 2009 trip that concluded with the SBR bash I was blasting 808s and Heartbreak and Graduation in my Mazda 3 rental. Then when I moved to Toronto the following year I would listen to MBDTF all the time while walking to work. Classic shiz. It's a shame he went batshit crazy.

I just passed up Tool at MSG second weekend of Jan. Had too much life shit going on to peel off a night (and let's be honest a day or two to recover). But as a result of monitoring tickets and thinking of going I've been listening to their shit again. Good stuff @Blitty. Glad you enjoyed.