Joke of the Day

• Start date
  • Replies 155 Comments
  • Views 12,550 Views
Wait, I thought we were talking about gay internet dating.

The boyz just call me Matty.

Sovvie I'd vouch for either of them if needed and they both know it. You don't see me getting involved in the in between with them though.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. (coughwallycough)

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

And this one is for Steve:

A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.

That all depends. If it is say USDA Lending you actually cannot EXCEED the income guidelines. This is an oxymoron to traditional, per say, "DTI Based" Lending which is much more common yes, but it does exist and it does prove that your theory isn't always true.

That all depends. If it is say USDA Lending you actually cannot EXCEED the income guidelines. This is an oxymoron to traditional, per say, "DTI Based" Lending which is much more common yes, but it does exist and it does prove that your theory isn't always true.

It's not MY theory, it's just a fucking joke, I thought you'd get a kick out of it, see if I EVER post anything for you again.

It's not MY theory, it's just a fucking joke, I thought you'd get a kick out of it, see if I EVER post anything for you again.

Withhold the oral favours until he "gets" it.